Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mitaly..

๐Ÿ˜†Haan bhai ๐Ÿ˜›woh bhi P  complain๐Ÿ˜†she wants more time ๐Ÿ˜†

yeh P bhi kabhi kabhi samjhti nahi wo kyun time nahi de raha, abh wo P ki he to baat maan raha hai, P nay kaha hai no own child, abh agar wo time de ga to ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
Mitu_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2010

yeh P bhi kabhi kabhi samjhti nahi wo kyun time nahi de raha, abh wo P ki he to baat maan raha hai, P nay kaha hai no own child, abh agar wo time de ga to ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ..
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GR8 PM as ever Naz... loved the emoticons... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nazia missed ur PM and positivity.Loved the episode and my kriya are same big relief.Samar and chinki are cute but chinki why so much galiyan?KN and SDS still same koi prats ko Samar ki "Maa" nahi manta why?aur kitni badi kurbani degi wo?
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful PM as always๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2010

so funny๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

brilliant epi postmortem ๐Ÿ‘ love the cat pic, I dint watch ysterday epi, but  yes ur right TN people are having personality disorder did u see komal was behaving so understanding and proper bahu before leap now suddenly after leap again back in her same avatar, I really think cv,s has allergy with komal, But its not correct example when K can change staying with P and tht also in tht evil family, then Y cant komal change staying with educated family.

And yes Im soo glad to see tht K has learn to write but soo angry tht cv,s rush with these leap tht v dint get to enjoy K education track at all which v was demanding frm them . and yes even now im not happy abt kriya staying in tht hell Tn want them to move out. cv,s fullfill our wish abt K education but I also want Pratigya niwas dont know vl get it or not.
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
dhakarn thumbnail
Great Postmortem di ๐Ÿ˜ƒ the episode rocked ...chinki n samar r simply too good...๐Ÿ˜ƒ K became the first thakur to gave a bank acc n signing cheques ...good , so kriya will have enough money when KN cheats SS ...๐Ÿ˜ก
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Amma,  she's just a thorn in Samar life.

Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

hello dears

for me it was an excellent episode...it truly was an excellent episode๐Ÿ˜ƒ

soo what we all thought kriya will be like this after leap lol...Thank God wateva we thot hasnt turned out 2 be true๐Ÿ˜ƒ

much to our surprise kriya are still looking adorable except two things

krishna having bad hairs long one barbers neded on mkap sets asap arhaan needs a hair cut pised off seeing his hairs going here and there...I loved his new style of hair straightened from down๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...its looks a bit long bt he looks gud๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

second i was thinking whats in pratigya closet after 4 years still her fav hobby to clean it hmmm lol...must be sum important things out there of past 4 yrs๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...for e.g Krish's  fav orange blanket๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

chinki however a cute kid but seriously felt sorry for kid who behaves and talks much maturely than her age soo should we blame komal only? i think everyone living in gh should be blamed ....Samar n Chinki look d opposite of each other inspite of being brought up in different backgrounds...Being in Thakur family Pratz has raised Samar sooo welll n Chinki being among d educated grp of ppl has learnt gaalis๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...wat a joke๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
prof seems to have good understanding with chinki i felt good today when he was trying to teach her manners and trying to make komal understand that childrens learn from elders. but in 4 years was he unsuccessful in making komal understand that seems soo and its confusing.Funny Animation, Animated Pictures and Comments...wen Komal cudnt learn we cannot expect her daughter 2 learn so fast na๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

high point of episode krishna writng his name ...dat was d best part๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and he seems happy too. still he trust pratigya more  than himself want her to cross check if he did right or wrong.Awww he's sho sweett๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ iit seems krishna is in very first step of learning where he can write only prats name (hmm he said once first thing he will be learning is to write prats name)...Nazi in dis case u hav very gud memory haan i must say๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† and his name rest cvs will show nowthat how prats will teach him.soo wanna see kriya learning romantic sessions.hmm๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ loved small huby wifey scene it shows cvs have made immense effort not to bring any changes in kriyas relationship and characters i found kriya still the same....Yayy our KriYa r still d same romantic as well as naughty๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰...I've fallen in love wid these emos of urs on KriYa๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜...hw 2 do u manage 2 get such outstandin emos 4 KriYa yaara?๐Ÿ˜›

TN people seems to have split personality disorder. since yesterday they were soo excited of samar going to school but today they seems irritated with him running to prats and saying he will go to school....back 2 square one๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

sds and ss scene  was good it showed amma still not accepted prats as samar mother and trying ss to go against pratigya and with the looks of it seems that seed of doubt was implanted in ss heart today by his dearest wifey. now sda planning kn third marriage and mother for samar. hmm all things pointing towards samar being back to kesar and prats will be free as no one accepted prats as samar mother i mean sds kn and seems ss too...at first i thot Ss's looks stated as if he wud throw his jooti at Amma bt l8r he was shown thinkin bout d thing Amma told him

kn was having alzimers 4 years back grrr howcome he forgot ykw as his ex wifey back then now again thinking of spoiling her life. he is such a dog i hope his new wife will show him stars during day time....ur too gud yaara...dis emo is jus so hilarious๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

sds and chinki scene looked fake....chinki gave gud 2 her nani๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

seems komal has forgiven ss great.

i soo want chinki and samar to humilate kesar soo much soo that in shock kesar will returnto her normal state. sometimes shock needed for one to get out from sleep and i think kesar is in deep sleep not thinking about her life and her kid life. i want kesar to punish kn....Gud point made...maybe dis can get Kesar out of her current state...bt i still want her 2 b d same Kesar who hit Kn wid d bottle๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

โญ๏ธof episode arja samar...Undoubtedly๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ