Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Where was I *sigh* I was thinking ...about you,about us and our life ...why do we have to go through so muchUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 5)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Come here dharmapatni...come and sit by me and let me just hold you *Guddu hugging Runjhun* I promise everything will be alright and I will find out why she lied. Heart

LoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged

Runjhun:*pushes him away*Are you sure she lied?

LoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Yes I am sure she lied...*guddu in a very quiet, "calm" voice* Are you doubting me Runjhun?

LoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:No,its just that I...I...*sniff* don't know what to believe...*hugs Guddu while crying bitterly*

LoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Guddu: *watching Runjhun sleep* God me here...Guddu... I swear who ever is making Nilu do this I will rip thier head offAngry...just letting you know in advance so you're not to upset with me

LoveGuddu

shru.

shru.

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Runjhun: *listening while pretending to be fast asleep* Gudduji I trust u, its just that my mind isn't agreeing to it! I'm sorry for doubting u. PLEASE forgive me if u can! *a tear drops is shed through her closed eyes*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzLoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 12 November 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Guddu: Dharmapatni is in a sorry and sad state she's even crying in her sleep ...lord I didn't think that was even possible *long mournful sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzLoveGuddu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.