Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 15

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Zeus note to Sush: ROFL.ROFLROFL...

Zeus can't comment right now...felt down from Olympia...Ouch...( Zeus thinking: Thank Zeus...I'm a  God...Stern Smile..)

Zeus back now...Wink

Zeus note to assistant: Bring me a glass of wine...the same what Guddu was drinking ...Big smile and your fired..Smile..

Zeus note to myself: Find new assistant...( Thinking maybe I should ask Sush Confused )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 4)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Guddu: my brain is starting to hurt...*sigh* OH DHARMAPATNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ... Runjhun ... Runjhun ... RUNJHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where is she? *how long did she leave to get the tea..she's probably picking the leaves*

Sush note to Zeus: Many thanks to the el jefe at Mt. Olympus but as long as Guddu is still capable of  sticking both feet in his mouth at the same time and making really bad judgements in his anger, he kinda needs me more; so as soon as I sort him out and if the position is still available I will consider it but of course it all depends on the renumeration package that you can provideBig smile.

Edited by SushmaGill - 10 November 2011 at 9:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzLoveGuddujps01

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Zeus thinking out loud...: " she's right Guddu does like to get himself in to trouble ( shaking head ) better keep Sush there in Kannaij "..Approve...
beside ( thinking only ment for Zeus ) ...: " she's too much too handle...will create a riot here in Olympia "...Confused.. )

Zeus note to myself: Find a assistant...ask assistant to send Sush a thank you bit no thanks letter...

Zeus note to Guddu : Use your head...how can she be pregnant... Not even Zeus can do it  in 2 or 3 days...and Zeus is a God...

jps01

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Sush direct response to Zeus:  As for your pep talk to Guddu please don't confuse him we know it's not his

And as for your pep talk to him *sush is now whispreing to Zeus*  gentle reminder oh heavenly being have you forgotten Perseus? I can hear your recollection from here LOL from what I understand that was with immediate effect it says so in the books LOL .

Sush now needs to head back to mediate a fight that might be brewing *no pun intended* over a cup of tea that have not arrived as yetLOL

LoveGuddu

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Sush direct response to Zeus:  As for your pep talk to Guddu please don't confuse him we know it's not his

And as for your pep talk to him *sush is now whispreing to Zeus*  gentle reminder oh heavenly being have you forgotten Perseus? I can hear your recollection from here LOL from what I understand that was with immediate effect it says so in the books LOL .

Sush now needs to head back to mediate a fight that might be brewing *no pun intended* over a cup of tea that have not arrived as yetLOL

Zeus Facebook Page show : Offline...

LG note to Sush: ROFLROFL...Thanks for shutting him up...He was getting annoying...Can't wait for the fight to start...
Ps...Saw the movie...Sush is right...

Edited by LoveGuddu - 10 November 2011 at 12:58pm

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Guddu: *why is Runjhun not answering her phone, she never came back with the tea and her M&M's said that she went out* God please tell me where she wandered of to...ConfusedOuch

Sush note to LG: you are way too funnyLOLROFL

Edited by SushmaGill - 10 November 2011 at 9:23pm

LoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Runjhun:Calm down Gudduji,my phone wasnt working,by the way ,I think I should buy one from your shopBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillLoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 11 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Where were you? I thought that you went get tea for me...what?... did you have to pick the tea leaves? Also, just go and take which ever phone you want Tp/Tillu will give it to you.

LoveGuddu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.