Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Guddu: yes it did happen while YOU were drunk and not when I was drunk because when I drink I usually drink until I am in a stupor and then fall asleep!

Sush note to Zeus: Again none of this would be needed if Aphrodite was awake and made sure Runjhun didn't leave Guddu and wander off on a rainy night.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Gudduji,this wouldve turned into a nice romantic convo if it wasnt for that Censored Neelu!

Ish note to Zeus:I object,your honor! Mr.&Mrs.Shukla were very stubborn on that day,even Aphrodite couldnt have been able to stop them! Although Zeus,can you do us a favor and send some deadly friend of yours for Neelu?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGillLoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Romantic???? oye dharmapatni we were going to pray how much romance was I suppose to say while you would have been praying to god?

Sush to Ish: I have put in a request for Athena, currently awaiting Mr. Lightening Bolt response

LoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Gudduji,are you sure that you &the guys didnt take some drinks on your birthday?...I dont remember you being this dumb[:p]LOL I meant AFTER temple

LoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Guddu: *sigh* I am worried and I feel sick... I am sure that it's not true...and I don't know what to do RunjhunOuch

LoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Guddu: *sigh* I am worried and I feel sick... I am sure that it's not true...and I don't know what to do RunjhunOuch
</div>

<div>

Ish note to Guddu:Its called DNA testing Guddu! LOL ...okay i know bad joke...

Runjhun:*hugs Guddu*I know you couldnt and wouldnt do something like this,I trust you and nothing or no one is going to change that!
Our love isnt so weak to be broken by 'her'(Im am just so disgusted I dont even want to say her name!)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGillLoveGuddu

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Zeus has received both petitions ( Zeus thinking by himself: wasn't expecting to received any petitions...how they found my facebook page... Ermm) and after looking into it ( apparently is Zeus fault that Guddu Shukla was 99.9% inebriated most of the times ( Zeus shaking his head ) Shocked) and after much delibaration has decided Geek:

@ Sush...will hold the bolt of lightening Cry...and send Athene to help...Unhappy.

@ Ish...will send Hades ...Big smile

Now Zeus is going to bed...Ouch...Man give Zeus to much headache...D'oh..

Note to myself: Change my Facebook Page...

Another note to myself: Have a good word with Aphrodite...Sleeping on the job...Angry

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Guddu: I can't believe that she would so this...we grew up together as I consider Kukkan my brother in some ways I look upon her as a sister.

Sush note to Ish: I had to read your post twice before I realise it was you and not Runjhun telling him about the DNA test LOL

Sush note to Zeus: Thank you ever so much your supreme being on your ever wise ruling But I also need to point out  that you need to fire your assistant...in my humble view too much happened that you were not aware off because Zeus needs to make to many notes to himself! As for the headache try taking a couple bottles of pain killers if that doesn't work you can always have a few glasses of wine. Big smile 

LoveGuddu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.