Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 15

Page 1
Page   of 15
Page 3 Page 15

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:I dont know if I should comfort you (or yell at you)
Now?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Guddu: I know dharmapatni and I have the sme faith in you as well...(dear god don't send that bolt of lightening after everything I just put her through) 

This is Zeus...some one order a Bolt of Lightening?...Approve...

Look at the sky...It's coming your way...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill-Ishana-

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Zeus is also sending Aphrodite to prove to Runjhun how Guddu can easily be seduced by women Evil Smile

LoveGuddu

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ishana-

Zeus is also sending Aphrodite to prove to Runjhun how Guddu can easily be seduced by women Evil Smile

Big smile...Zeus is just testing Runjhun...level of trust for Guddu...I like games..LOL 

SushmaGill

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
LOL You guys are welcome...for the first time...man has to go through trial of fire to prove his innocence...how the times have changed..Poor Guddu's Agni Pariksha at the hand of Greek Gods...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ljcruzSushmaGillLoveGuddu-Ishana-

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

LOL You guys are welcome...for the first time...man has to go through trial of fire to prove his innocence...how the times have changed..Poor Guddu's Agni Pariksha at the hand of Greek Gods...LOL
LOLWell it was Guddu who was under Neelu's maya-chaal while Runjhun and her army were wondering how to save him,so if Ram can save Seeta&make Seeta go through Agni Pariksha I don't see why Runjhun shouldn't!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillLoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Guddu: Aye dharmapatni please don't yell at me I have to think and figure out why she is lying because I if I never took advantage of you when I was drunk and I was in love with you... believe me when I say I would never touch Nilu...oh god don't look at me like that what do you want me to do...I'll do anything! OuchDead

Sush note to Zeus: As defense council  for/behalf  Guddu Shukla I would like you to hold off on that lightening bolt due to the fact that Guddu was inebriated 99.9% of the time and since it was the drink of the gods (wine) that had him like that I hold you partly responsible. Also, to further point out that if Aphrodite wasn't asleep on the job none of this would have happen in the first place.

So my proposition is that to make amends to Guddu we need to borrow Athena for a little while in Kannauj as a teacher for Runjhun; the Defense for the time being rest it case.

Sush note to Wafah, LG and Ish: ROFL I so love it LOL  trial by fire, Zeus and everything else

Edited by SushmaGill - 09 November 2011 at 5:57pm

LoveGuddu

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Runjhun:Darpokji,seems like you have forgotten something did happen while I was drunk( our first kiss...)

Ish's note to Zeus:Please note that Guddu deserves an Agni Pariksha as has been away from Runjhun for 6 weeks and it is necessary for him to prove his 'pavitrata(chastity)'

LoveGuddu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.