Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 15

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Zeus : Busy with something very important.  *Cough*...( Zeus smiling thinking by himself...soon there will be a another hero on the way )

Zeus mad at Guddu : Did send help...a ugly men with dreadlocks should have told you where you can find your wife. You can not miss him walk with a trident.

Unfortunately typing on my phone can not insert emotions.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGill-Ishana-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Guddu & Runjhun had Facebook (Part 3) (Page 14)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Guddu: AngryCensored Abe oh dear lord!!!! instead of sending the one person sure to antagonise me in my emotional state why couldn't you have sent the milkman instead???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGudduSurish

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Ish not to Zeus: Oh how smart of you Zeus ...YOU SEND THE GUY THAT GUDDU HATES TO SOLVE THEIR ISSUES ???

And to think Zeus is a God...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveGuddu

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Sush note to Zeus: Just to enforce Ish note really!!!! what were you thinking testing faith while being busy...*sigh* I think your assistant haven't shown up for work today again

LoveGudduSurish

-Ishana-

Goldie

-Ishana-

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged

Ish note to Zeus:Although I have to thank you for pre-planning that slap !

And if possible get Nilu away ASAP !!
Runjhun:Every attempt to seperate Guddu&Runjhun is actually a way to get them closer !

LoveGudduSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
True Ishana! I couldn't agree with you more!

Edited by Surish - 07 December 2011 at 1:43am

-Ishana-

LoveGuddu

Goldie

LoveGuddu

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Side Note: LG so excited to get her internet back...forgot to comment on Zeus behalf...Smile.

Zeus to Guddu: Who said life is easy...can't hold your hand...Zeus to busy...can just push you in the right direction...Yes, Baba...Zeus work in mysterious ways...You should thank Zeus for sending help...* Zeus thinking by himself *: Baba really the first thing that pop into my head * shaking head *...D'oh

Zeus to Hades: Can't take a day off or you start troubles..Angry..Why did you send Neelu, Pappu and Jabbo...and those Mama Mamis you turn them again to the dark side ...well except Raiju and Kalsanwali...
* Zeus thinking by himself again *: Maybe I should speak with Darth Vader...Stern Smile.
.* Zeus thinking by himself again again *: Zeus funny...LOL
Zeus * serious *...Your fault now I have Sush and Ishana sending me notes...Ouch..Zeus * whispers *...you now how difficult they are...

Note to Zeus: Need to find new assistant ...

LG to Zeus: Now LG is getting tired of Zeus thinking by himself...Dead

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 09 December 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Sush note to Ish:  We need to find another divine being to chat with sooner or later...prefer it to be sooner Zeus is starting to sound like his rocker is cracking and will fall soonLOL.

Much Problems there Zeus on Olympus?

LoveGuddu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.