Dharampatni

who saw MOHAN's skin 2day??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
As summ ppl complained in d EDT of not seeing itROFL, nd sum were beating around d bushes wid d dhotiROFL!! sum wants 2 see d skin thru d phatti hui jeans nd ppl like me can adjust in all d skinshow conditionsROFL!! soo is dere anyone, who actually saw it 2dayShocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who saw MOHAN's skin 2day??" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

sab ki skin nazar a rahi thi aaj ... baapji, manjit, saroj, bhanu, kirti, reena, kaanu, vipul, narmada, kastur, mohan, pardeep ... tujhey nahi dikhi? hands ki skin, face ki skin? Shocked ja kar eye doctor ko dikha phir TongueLOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 November 2011 at 12:17pm

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
nahi mujhe sirf MOHAN ki skin dekna hain, or uske liye meri eyes automatically khuljati hain or bari bhi ho jati hainROFL!!
But Nads, baapji-bhanu-saroj-narmada-vipul ki skin ko lana zaruri tha kyaErmm?? granny hain isliye torture bhi karegi kyaErmmROFL

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
LOL I'm not koing i didnt see skin i was looking at his face, i rewatched and realised lool

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

LOL I'm not koing i didnt see skin i was looking at his face, i rewatched and realised lool
aweee tujhe bura lagaROFL, chal koi bat nahi koi or din skin deklenaROFL!! rewatch bhi zarur karnaROFL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
I skipped through the kastur helping with dhoti scene ... like i said in edt felt like repetition to me so dunno if anything showed or not

But sundas teri sharam thodi si bhi nahi bachi? Ermm teri pocket money band karwani parey gi D'oh

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
granny, sharm kya main pocket money se buy kartu hoonROFL, dat u wana snatch itUnhappy?? tujhe bhanu ka repitition nahi dekna, MOHAN or kastur ka bi nahi dekna, to kiska repitition chahiyeAngry??

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I was wondering when you would bring this up. ROFL  When Mohan comes out of the bathroom, his kurta is lifted up and you can see a bit of his abs.

It's not deliberately objectified through the camera though. I don't think any of the shirtless scenes have been.  

ETA: I just noticed on my nth watch that you see some of his leg as well. LOL  Of course sundaas would've noticed it on her first watch.ROFL

Edited by likarsh - 09 November 2011 at 1:18pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.