Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 11

imaan

imaan

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
awsome writing...tanthya beauifully analysed keep it up...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 9)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

amazing as always 

Thank You, naddiya sweetie Big smile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_gurl

Originally posted by tanthya

Arnie Isshtyle... ** Offers the tissues **  just when u think I am melting ...I say  in crisp , Arnie boys staccato style , ""Yeh math sochna main kamzor padgaya hoon , ASR makesh hish oen deshtiny and u aint  that part, I have given it to my Plantsh n Shafari, **Thunders** Did ya get that Khushi Kumari Gupta "ROFL

Neberrr! Hum kabhi bhi haar nahi maante! Hum khushi hain! 
*sniffles in dupatta* I want orange jooose.
You deshtiny lies with me no matter what you say. I'm your bhootni.LOL Get that?!

What do mean, I'll prove it right now ..From this minute Khushi Kumari Gupta I shall neber see U , shall neber think of u and if by chance I do  begin to think..I will divert my mind to Vidya balan's ooo-lala-ooo-lala ..It's a challenge ..

Bhoothni..U might be Bhoothni..but I am a tantrik , one abracadabra and poof u vanish ..don't forgetiyaa that ROFL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaram

Beautifully written! Absolutely enjoyed your take on the various symbolisms! Kitna sochte ho yaar! Good for us though, we spare our brains of all this work! 

Thank you, Swaram ... Kya karoon Yaar after a long time..I have really fallen in love with a jodi and they keep me pleasantly occupied ..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swaram

OnepoundChic

IF-Sizzlerz

OnepoundChic

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
amazing beyond limitsClap..kudoos to uClap

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by imaan

awsome writing...tanthya beauifully analysed keep it up...

Thank You, Imaan ..Hopefully, I willSmile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainimonaya

amazing beyond limitsClap..kudoos to uClap

Thanxx a bunch, Hon Big smile

OnepoundChic

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

What do mean, I'll prove it right now ..From this minute Khushi Kumari Gupta I shall neber see U , shall neber think of u and if by chance I do  begin to think..I will divert my mind to Vidya balan's ooo-lala-ooo-lala ..It's a challenge ..

Bhoothni..U might be Bhoothni..but I am a tantrik , one abracadabra and poof u vanish ..don't forgetiyaa that ROFL

OuchOuch

fine...byeOuch

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.