Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 7)

noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

I love the Blooo suuvetar too  and also his Barney one's

But, Y'day he was extra ahem ahem Isshpeshul !! LOLLOL

Phoreber n eber Shocked  MELP !! Melp !!..Shyam Babua , iss Sanka Devi ko hujhse door rakho  ** Sathu Bhagging towards RM **

Isspeshul..hmm can't bait to see him then!LOL

You..*sniff*..don't..*sniff*..like..*sniff*..me?!! *more sniffles* Cry
I'm so hurt. *sniffles with mucus running our from nose*
How could you do this to me *hiccup*Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsel

Simply Beautiful

Thank You, Tinsel Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_gurl

I love the Blooo suuvetar too  and also his Barney one's

But, Y'day he was extra ahem ahem Isshpeshul !! LOLLOL

Phoreber n eber Shocked  MELP !! Melp !!..Shyam Babua , iss Sanka Devi ko hujhse door rakho  ** Sathu Bhagging towards RM **

Isspeshul..hmm can't bait to see him then!LOL

You..*sniff*..don't..*sniff*..like..*sniff*..me?!! *more sniffles* Cry
I'm so hurt. *sniffles with mucus running our from nose*
How could you do this to me *hiccup*Ouch

Arnie Isshtyle... ** Offers the tissues **  just when u think I am melting ...I say  in crisp , Arnie boys staccato style , ""Yeh math sochna main kamzor padgaya hoon , ASR makesh hish oen deshtiny and u aint  that part, I have given it to my Plantsh n Shafari, **Thunders** Did ya get that Khushi Kumari Gupta "ROFL
noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Arnie Isshtyle... ** Offers the tissues **  just when u think I am melting ...I say  in crisp , Arnie boys staccato style , ""Yeh math sochna main kamzor padgaya hoon , ASR makesh hish oen deshtiny and u aint  that part, I have given it to my Plantsh n Shafari, **Thunders** Did ya get that Khushi Kumari Gupta "ROFL

Neberrr! Hum kabhi bhi haar nahi maante! Hum khushi hain! 
*sniffles in dupatta* I want orange jooose.
You deshtiny lies with me no matter what you say. I'm your bhootni.LOL Get that?!

tanthya

swaram Goldie
swaram
swaram

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Beautifully written! Absolutely enjoyed your take on the various symbolisms! Kitna sochte ho yaar! Good for us though, we spare our brains of all this work! 

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doodleberry

Tant, I guess you already know what the replies will be. You are among the few I love to read. One word. BRILLIANT. 

Today's epi was FLAWLESS in every angle. Dialogues, direction, camera angle etc.etc. its definitely a well thought episode. It seemed like Nissar nailed it. He loves symbolism and his way is pretty ethereal. No doubt it was excellent. You have said everything about the epi so I won't make it sound redundant but only couple of things would wanna say.

I would not term it flawless since the crowd watching the shoot did spoil the effect now and then but over all loved the episode esp the shadow scenes ..I am not acquainted with his work but I absolutely love the symbolism's present in this show and also the slick Camera work ..That takes it a notch above all other serials..

1. The chosen timing of engagement was auspicious. Its been believed in bengali culture since ages that the best time ("Muharat") is always the evening... just when the sun sets and moon rises...its called "Godhuli Lagna" and 6pm at this time of the year is perfect. Its auspicious and what's more when it is witnessed by God. The shot was beautiful.

I did not know about Godhuli Lagna..Thnxx for telling me ..Smile

2. I also wrote the same thing in Adits' thread that when they got engaged Khushi took the prasad of God which is a blessing from God on her engagement but ASR refused it. Hopefully this means Khushi will always have Arnav's love but Arnav will not have it now and he has to earn/win it. He'll have that day when he'll respect God and HIS blessings and he'll repent for his deeds and seek his love.

He has to learn the meaning of love..he has to understand Love means total Surrender  n is not subjective to any conditions..The day he learns this ..Mayya will bless him too.

3. All the dialogues by Khushi abt he realizing one day that what all he did was because God wanted him to do it...and that day she wont be around. That is true. She might be around but that day she will be so far away that he even won't have his tears to support him. I guess that day he'll realize that Khushi was also a victim of Shyam like his Di and not a culprit. He literally will have to work very hard to win her back.

Her hatred  he got without any work, Her compassion he got without any work

Let him for  once earn her love ,let him make himself worthy of her ..and we will wait patiently for that day to arrive Smile

Thank You, Doodles..Ur words are treasured Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JRiaDoodle

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deepali88

Beautiful Post sathya and Caps  Just awesome..Thanks for all of them

U r most welcome, Deeps Big smile
tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Gautami

WoW..sathu luvd ur post..beautifuly written..n so magical.Day Dreaming

My fav lines 4rm Tu hi bata mere maula..
"Hai dhoop sa agar woh..woh chandni raat si hai.."

Gauti...Thank You so much Jaana ...

Bilkul teek likha hai ..he is dhoop, she is chandni..he is mirchi , she is misri Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index