Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 6)

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

^^ Snake Babu / Aabhaas was over-acting y'day..  the way he closed his eyes when looked at his watch.. made me laugh so much ... LOL

The way his face drooped  when his promised apple was withheld..I loved the epi to see his drooping face.. was getting tired of his smirks & his gloatingAngry
naddiya26 IF-Sizzlerz
naddiya26
naddiya26

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
amazing as always 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

^^ Snake Babu / Aabhaas was over-acting y'day..  the way he closed his eyes when looked at his watch.. made me laugh so much ... LOL

The way his face drooped  when his promised apple was withheld..I loved the epi to see his drooping face.. was getting tired of his smirks & his gloatingAngry

yeah... but the new tagline that will khushi agree to marry him so soon ... it's like he is still going to show us his evil torturous smirks for longer Dead

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanthya

yeah... but the new tagline that will khushi agree to marry him so soon ... it's like he is still going to show us his evil torturous smirks for longer Dead

Big Picture, Monsi Jaan...Khushi agrees to marry but is not MARRIED  ...as for as I am concerned , Shyam Babua can take her to the Mandap tomorrow  cux that will ensure that she enters RM as ASR's mate that sooner..WinkBig smileBig smile

monsi08

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asha...

Tanthya Amazing post...so beautifully written Clap

Arnav's trying to fight head over heart, the moment something hurts his precious khushi he cant take it...and the Heart wins..only for him to get back in control and utter more venomous words her way...i luv'd it when he said  ''stop fussing'' and '' dont talk to me like that''  reminds me of married couples...the symbolical engagement was so understated.. something that made it all the more beautiful, just the two of them , and all that wind blowing 
When Khushi vows to stay away from him, he comes to her and vice versa...but know that they've both vowed to sat away i wonder whats gonna happen ...how  long till they both cross each others path again...tomorrow  LOL...and how long till he finds out about her engagement with shaym

Thank You,Asha Big smile

Yes..Both Head and Heart are engaged in a duel ..when head seems to be gaining upper hand, something  happens to Khushi and Heart takes over.. and Head can retaliate in the only way it knows by spitting poison !!

I also loved Apne haath do and Tamasha math karo.. felt as if Khushi was reprimanded by a stern guardian ...

Kabootari will always find  her way home , Her home is RM !!
noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
*All hails to the teacheriyaa*

LOL

Your senseless devotee is back. 
As per usual, this devotee hasn't watched the epi yet.

How was the epi? Excellent/Good/Bad/Boring/Spanish inquisition/ As bad as pervertwa?

Bootiphool essay, you wrote.

Reveal your pain
Release your sorrow
I'll be here everyday; today, tomorrow and forever
-Arnav

SATTHUDancing

Edited by cute_gurl - 10 November 2011 at 2:39am

tanthya

cindrella255 IF-Rockerz
cindrella255
cindrella255

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Ahaan meri pyaari kamchor teacheriya!

Dat was a beautiful post yaar! U hav got a way  with words

Clap  Clap Clap Clap

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_gurl

*All hails to the teacheriyaa*

LOL

Your senseless devotee is back. 
As per usual, this devotee hasn't watched the epi yet.

How was the epi? Excellent/Good/Bad/Boring/Spanish inquisition/ As bad as pervertwa?

Bootiphool essay, you wrote.

Reveal your pain
Release your sorrow
I'll be here everyday; today, tomorrow and forever
-Arnav

SATTHUDancing

Haayi, Now I know how Khushi feels when Senseless ASr comes near her LOLLOL

Ur Teacheriyaa's advise..Watch, Watch..Watch it for the Aviators, watch it for the varald phamous Bloo sharat , watch it for ASR's Engleesh LOL

Ahhh, Nooriya..phorever..ShockedShocked Ab ithni footi kismat nahi hai mera ROFL

noorie_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index