Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 11

mommy2000

IF-Rockerz

mommy2000

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mommy2000

Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by mommy2000

Sathya --- girl, you have a "boon" (read - your are blessed with talent) ... your should rolling out "mills" of romantic fiction!!!  Beautiful!!!

Thank You, Renu ...I feel like a "silhouette "(d ) " Harlequin "  who has taken a magical  "Penny  " from "Jordan " and has turned it into a weapon of  "steel(e) "...and u wish to see me dishing out this " boon " out of my secret " Mill "...Ur Wish is my command, M'lady..will surely  strive to do ur bidding Hug

And with those, you can "rob"(read - reign) our h"e"a"rts" !!!!Hug

Awww. So ecstatic am I  by this response that I am sending you " Mau(e)ve " Flowers collected while I was sitting on the " Be(i)nch(y) " of  " Mansfield Park  " ..Big smile

I feel pure "Pride" as I am totally "Prejudice(d)" in your favor!  I will go "North & South"  and all around and announce that you have exceeded my "Great(est) Expectations"LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevsun2011tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Doodle

IF-Rockerz

Doodle

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Tant, I guess you already know what the replies will be. You are among the few I love to read. One word. BRILLIANT. 

Today's epi was FLAWLESS in every angle. Dialogues, direction, camera angle etc.etc. its definitely a well thought episode. It seemed like Nissar nailed it. He loves symbolism and his way is pretty ethereal. No doubt it was excellent. You have said everything about the epi so I won't make it sound redundant but only couple of things would wanna say. 

1. The chosen timing of engagement was auspicious. Its been believed in bengali culture since ages that the best time ("Muharat") is always the evening... just when the sun sets and moon rises...its called "Godhuli Lagna" and 6pm at this time of the year is perfect. Its auspicious and what's more when it is witnessed by God. The shot was beautiful.

2. I also wrote the same thing in Adits' thread that when they got engaged Khushi took the prasad of God which is a blessing from God on her engagement but ASR refused it. Hopefully this means Khushi will always have Arnav's love but Arnav will not have it now and he has to earn/win it. He'll have that day when he'll respect God and HIS blessings and he'll repent for his deeds and seek his love.

3. All the dialogues by Khushi abt he realizing one day that what all he did was because God wanted him to do it...and that day she wont be around. That is true. She might be around but that day she will be so far away that he even won't have his tears to support him. I guess that day he'll realize that Khushi was also a victim of Shyam like his Di and not a culprit. He literally will have to work very hard to win her back. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011bila_alalsunvidS.StephyJRiatanthya

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Beautiful Post sathya and Caps  Just awesome..Thanks for all of them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

applesauce.

IF-Sizzlerz

applesauce.

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
WoW..sathu luvd ur post..beautifuly written..n so magical.Day Dreaming

My fav lines 4rm Tu hi bata mere maula..
"Hai dhoop sa agar woh..woh chandni raat si hai.."

Edited by -Gautami - 09 November 2011 at 9:56pm

tanthya

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
sathuuu Hug

lovely piece of writing! im running short of words to praise ur analysis! 

i seriously don't understand arnav singh raizada nor khushi kumari gupta. she had a fair chance to point da gun at him but she missed whereas he couldn't see her in pain but yet tortures her... hayee iss pyaar ko kya naam doon suits them hands down LOL

loved da mandir scene though it was shot very clumsily, especially where onlookers watch these two in da round round camera moment and totally disappears in da next frame ROFL

Edited by NaDzGirl - 09 November 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011monsi08pinky_blueskiestanthya

sun2011

Goldie

sun2011

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Awesomw post Tanthya and great insights Doodleberry especially point 2 - ASR will have to work hard to win KKG's love!!

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Millerrr88

nicely written Clap just loved bout  the sun & moon...i just loved their "engagement" Wink

Thank You, Mila ...Mee too loved their engagement..Also the fact ke first time Shyam ke dal seedhi deedhi nahi pakki LOLLOL

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Kya likhti ho yaar...it just blew me away... LOVELY ... !!!!!!!

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.