Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 11

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_gurl

Originally posted by tanthya

What do mean, I'll prove it right now ..From this minute Khushi Kumari Gupta I shall neber see U , shall neber think of u and if by chance I do  begin to think..I will divert my mind to Vidya balan's ooo-lala-ooo-lala ..It's a challenge ..

Bhoothni..U might be Bhoothni..but I am a tantrik , one abracadabra and poof u vanish ..don't forgetiyaa that ROFL

OuchOuch

fine...byeOuch

waat tha ??

KKG dares to say BYE..Then ASR does just the opposite ...**rushes to u, grabs hold of ur arms** ..How dare U, How dare u ..say THAT... U can neberr say BYE to me ..Samjhi Tum !! WinkCool [Eyelock] Hug[Hug] ...Rabba - Ve !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noorie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps (Page 10)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
santhya Hug  I have visited  this forums  first time   you know  IPKKND   is my one of the  fav show   in india   currently .   I 'v come  just  now  And  suddenly  i 'v seen you have  written  amazing ,soo dreamlious  its soo  nicely written Clap just loved about  you 'v written  the  story whole  of the moment   the sun & moon.,flower  ,bright  colours ,anthya Amazing post...so beautifully written Clap

Arnav's  and  khushi    engagement  its truely  dreamlious and beautiful  i would love to see thats  EmbarrassedDay Dreaming at thats moment  i can not stop myself  looking  both  of them  and doorl  they  catch  my eyes n heart .woow i loved . I must say your are amazing passioned  writer Clap

keep written  more

loves olive Embarrassed

noorie_

IF-Dazzler

noorie_

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged

waat tha ??

KKG dares to say BYE..Then ASR does just the opposite ...**rushes to u, grabs hold of ur arms** ..How dare U, How dare u ..say THAT... U can neberr say BYE to me ..Samjhi Tum !! WinkCool [Eyelock] Hug[Hug] ...Rabba - Ve !!

Awww...khushi melts in ASR's armsHug *eyelock eyelock eyelock*LOLLOL
*sheds a few tears too*Cry

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

santhya Hug  I have visited  this forums  first time   you know  IPKKND   is my one of the  fav show   in india   currently .   I 'v come  just  now  And  suddenly  i 'v seen you have  written  amazing ,soo dreamlious  its soo  nicely written Clap just loved about  you 'v written  the  story whole  of the moment   the sun & moon.,flower  ,bright  colours ,anthya Amazing post...so beautifully written Clap

Arnav's  and  khushi    engagement  its truely  dreamlious and beautiful  i would love to see thats  EmbarrassedDay Dreaming at thats moment  i can not stop myself  looking  both  of them  and doorl  they  catch  my eyes n heart .woow i loved . I must say your are amazing passioned  writer Clap

keep written  more

loves olive Embarrassed

Oli ShockedHeartHug

My RK Buddy ..When did u catch sight of ARHI  Dear ??..I just love this show jaana..Love ARHi too ..I M sooo Happy ke that U loved my post .. it's dreamalicious cos ARHI are Dreamlicious  LOLBig smile

OliveWellington

IF-Stunnerz

OliveWellington

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by OliveySOftheart

keep written  more

loves olive Embarrassed

Oli ShockedHeartHug

My RK Buddy ..When did u catch sight of ARHI  Dear ??..I just love this show jaana..Love ARHi too ..I M sooo Happy ke that U loved my post .. it's dreamalicious cos ARHI are Dreamlicious  LOLBig smile

ARHI they my fav tooo EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they are my one of the most fav jodi  at tv  currently .i loved to watch  iss pyarr ko  kaya naam  doon .i am dying to watch . and Your  are a  one of the amazing writer  in IF.i really  loved your  posted  its too beautiful Clap

shybabe

IF-Sizzlerz

shybabe

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
OH! Sweetheart. it is just awesome...felt as if I went back to the shakepeare era!EmbarrassedClap

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged

Heyy

Surprise! 

Gosh I have missed reading your fantastic romantic updates...

How are you?

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, Di!

Caps are amazing - Loved the scene!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.