Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

LOCKED ..Eye to Eye ,Heart to Heart + Caps - Page 3

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya likhti ho yaar...it just blew me away... LOVELY ... !!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

"No sooner met but they looked;
no sooner looked but they loved;
no sooner loved but they sighed;
no sooner sighed but they asked one another the reason;
no sooner knew the reason but they sought the remedy;
and in these degrees have they made a pair of stairs to marriage"

Shakespeare

There he stood behind the window pane, pain etched on his face , A spectator  watching his life walk away from him .. Arnav retires to his shell ...Only for him to be disturbed  by a vision physical presence [ of her]  in the form of a key..Outraged that he still has traces of her  effects ..Arnav grabs the key  all ready to throw it out , when realization strikes that it was the same Key  that  had the blessings of the Goddess, The very Key that he had told Khushi to throw away.. THAT key was in safe keeping until NOW..Khushi has returned it to its rightful Owner ..And what does the owner do..just a moments ago, he was all ready to throw it,when he comprehends the truth, he immediately  holds on to it and safely encloses it within his palms ... He notices the  blood splatter, realizes that Khushi has been hurt when he pushed her..

A symbolic moment suggesting that Arnav has now been given the option of choosing his life and in a weak moment, he will be  on the verge of throwing  his life away , when sanity returns and he reclaims what is HIS !! ..This comes with with few pain and tears ..who knows might even lead to estranged relations ..

My whole heart for my whole life.  ~French saying

When he fathoms that Khushi is hurt, he hurries to succor  her..he drives to the Temple where Khushi  has just finished praying, entrusting her future  into the capable hands of Devimayya. The ever competent Mayya has already set things in Motion , for just as Khushi walks out of the temple , after giving her future for Mayya's safe keeping, She is met at the door's of the temple by Mayya's chosen warrior , Khushi's protector , Dream catcher ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA  !!

Loved the Moment when Khushi says to Devimayya , I know u have chosen something good for me n Arnav's Safari vrooms in , in strides Arnav ..The duppatta covering her face  indicating a clouded view, confused outlook cos her minds eye has become muddled with the unceasing pressure, when things clear, she will see Arnav as her mate ..while in the case of Arnav, his quiet removal of the  goggles indicates that he will finally loosen up enough to  reveal his inner most thoughts,  he will let her into his world..A world denied even to his sister ..

The most powerful symptom of love is a tenderness which becomes at times almost insupportable.
                                               ~ Victor Hugo

Arnav  approaches Khushi, concern in his eyes, softness in his tone ..while a hurt Khushi by passes him  and begins to walk away ..  A Passive Arnav   with suppressed urgency tells Khushi that she cannot walk away ...but a emotionally wrought Khushi has had enough of the roller coaster ride .. She  gives a piece of ehr mind to Arnav , leading to the emergence of ASR who promptly grabs her and holds  her by force ..But is the girl worried about the pain, angry that she is held against her will..NOPE !! All she is bothered is that people are watching  and she does not want to be a spectacle.. ASR calms down, the hand that was gripping her just a seconds ago turns gentle as it gently trails down , He brings up the injured hand  exposing the wound .

Just a thought ..Am I going overboard when I think that in future  Khushi's integrity  or character might get mired in Muck and it will be Arnav who will clear her name ...Geeez, me thinks I  AM GOING OVERBOARD !!

Arnav has the first look at the wound, A pained , Tumhe ' [ as if he could not believe that he actually had hurt her]  escapes before he recoups himself and speaks in his crisp style ..which only strives to increase Khushi's anger ..She tells him to mind his own business  ..Well !1 Since Arnav's current business is taking care of Khushi..One can say he does do her bidding ..he grabs her hand, begins to wipe the traces of blood from the scratch

Loved the ferocious Scowl he gives when Khushi says, "Chodiye", it was like I have every bloody right to hold ur hands, Dammit ..Dont tell me what I shud do !!  and also the immediate look of concern when she hisses in pain..

The Oriole weds his mottled mate,
The Lily weds the bee;
Heaven's marriage ring is round the earth,
Let me bind thee!!
~Author Unknown

Just at the hour of destiny , with God as witness , to the accompaniment of Sacred chants, musical accompaniment of Gods , Arnav singh Raizada begins to tie the bandage  around Khushi's Ring finger effectively bandying his name with her's...This auspicious act is solemnized under the  illumination of Sun..The star that  shall be a eternal witness to the sacred deed.. It is done at  Evening/twilight the hour when Sun and Moon Meet  symbolically suggesting that to Arnav's fiery Sun, Khushi will be the Calming Moon ..the Temple  bell tolls in happiness as if commemorating the joining together of two formidable forces ..Devimayya's chunri  appears to fly towards them as if protecting this two star crossed lovers ... and setting the final seal of Approval is the Devimayya's blessing in the form of Aarathi..which a devout believer Khushi receives but not Arnav who still has a few more lessons to learn ..The eternally bound soul mates have one of their tiffs again with each swearing never to see one another again...They both walk away and out of each other's life [ as they fondly imagine ] ..The  united hearts continue their journey on parallel route, confident that they will never meet  but forgetting that two opposing banks can meet when it is connected by a bridge and in the case of this parallel travelers ..that bridge will be LOVE !!

ASR putting on his Aviators hiding  his emotions and presenting a facade whilst walking away ..beautiful..

Nice post. I liked the way she said Chodiye & he thought she meant that he is hurting her by holding her 2 tightly. So he loosens his grip but still doesn't leave her & then slides his hand over her arms. Both of them don't seem 2 mind these gentle caresses. Definitely not Kushi. But this point has got me worried. In the future ll Arnav hold this against her. That she never jerked her hand or foot away frm his touch. Will he think that she has loose morals & doesn't mind cozying up with guys 😭
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Kya likhti ho yaar...it just blew me away... LOVELY ... !!!!!!!

Monsi Jaan,

Lovely DP πŸ˜ƒ..

Thanxx Hun.. Aaj kya Suraj Pashchim se nikhli hai ...U r so early and I am seeing u OL instead of the usual red Light πŸ˜ƒ
monsi08 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Monsi Jaan,

Lovely DP πŸ˜ƒ..

Thanxx Hun.. Aaj kya Suraj Pashchim se nikhli hai ...U r so early and I am seeing u OL instead of the usual red Light πŸ˜ƒ

Haan yaar ... aaj jaldi aayi.. lekin appy aayi aur chali bhi gayi... Nadz... i dunno where this girl is... she's not talking to me anymore πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Haan yaar ... aaj jaldi aayi.. lekin appy aayi aur chali bhi gayi... Nadz... i dunno where this girl is... she's not talking to me anymore πŸ˜›

Nadzz has  enrolled in Don 2 Academy and is practicing 'Don ko pakkdna mushkil hi nahi na mumkin hai ' lesson ..

I came for  brief while, Yaara.. but now I am all here ..waiting for the Bak bak  queens to come ..bahut din hogayi chat karke ..

nema123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sathya ,

I haven't seen the epi yet...  waiting for your post... It is so magical...
I love to read your analysis first and then see the youtube video...!!

You have a real talent girl...!!  
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommy2000

I feel pure "Pride" as I am totally "Prejudice(d)" in your favor!  I will go "North & South"  and all around and announce that you have exceeded my "Great(est) Expectations"πŸ˜†

Ur words have sent my ' Sense & Sensibility' out for a toss n my heart flies  " (Mc)Nau(gh)tically   " although with  "Judi(th)cious " speed  towards " Paradise" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I loved your interpretations supplemented with some interesting quotesπŸ‘
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hola sathu jaan πŸ€—

roz roz tumare fundu write-ups padke mazaa aa gaya...yaar..as Renu says...you must start wrtiing some form of fiction...you will do so well...
But, since, I am very selfish...I must add that...writing fiction will make you too busy and you might not have time for the forum so for now...keep writing here and let me enjoy reading them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

I really liked that Victor Hugo's quote...you seem to have an akshay patra of quotos dost...awesome is the word for all that you pick..so apt for your write-up...

today is holiday again as we are celebrating guru nanak's birthday πŸ˜ƒ

and I loved all the other replies...the advantage of hitting late to the forum is you get to read other's replies before you reply 😊

alrighty jaanu a big jappy and pappi from appy πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nema123

Sathya ,

I haven't seen the epi yet...  waiting for your post... It is so magical...
I love to read your analysis first and then see the youtube video...!!

You have a real talent girl...!!  

Nema,

Thank You For the lovely words , Hun😊

..Do watch the episode..beautifully shot , enacted although Sanaya looked a bit tired..watchable episode.. even Shyam was bearable today