Bade Acche Laggte Hai

4th AT of THE Sakshi Tanwar*Hamari Natkhaat Priya* (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Congratulations for 4h one!Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "4th AT of THE Sakshi Tanwar*Hamari Natkhaat Priya* (Page 7)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SuperBigDil

Groupbie

SuperBigDil

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
this is very very nice

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
hello Anu.. This is Amazing Work again...

Thanks to you and All who have put this great work together of this Wonderful Mindblowing Actress

Saakshi Tanwar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_saniya9919

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saniya9919

thnx Saniya... abhi aap thoda regular hojaiyeLOL

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperBigDil

this is very very nice

Originally posted by haribol79

hello Anu.. This is Amazing Work again...

Thanks to you and All who have put this great work together of this Wonderful Mindblowing Actress

Saakshi Tanwar

thats for u guies... enjoyHugHug

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

thnx Saniya... abhi aap thoda regular hojaiyeLOL
Anu, you know na mai Golu ki bhi fan hun...Woh bhi purani...Embarrassed Aur abhi, he is getting there ..Heart slowly.Purani baaton mai, yaadon mai kho jaati hun!Big smileHe is becoming so possessive these days!I am loving him.Tongue
Aur Saakshi kay liye kya bolu? She's a sweetheart.Never watched KGGK. In last few days, I read the articles in KGGK forum.Got to know more about her.I really admire her as actor, person,her beauty ...above all love her dignity.ClapClapClap
Trying to watch her old videos like coffe with Karan, SBS etc. whenever possible.Big smile
Sumtimes I dont understand what to write here?Jabhi mera dil karta hai kuch likhney ko tabhi likh sakti hun.Ouch
Thanks yaar for beautiful thread...You guies always keep it rocking...Love you all.Hug
Sorry, bahot bada post ho gaya.

Edited by saniya9919 - 10 November 2011 at 8:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged

Anu, you know na mai Golu ki bhi fan hun...Woh bhi purani...Embarrassed Aur abhi, he is getting there ..Heart slowly.Purani baaton mai, yaadon mai kho jaati hun!Big smileHe is becoming so possessive these days!I am loving him.Tongue
Aur Saakshi kay liye kya bolu? She's a sweetheart.Never watched KGGK. In last few days, I read the articles in KGGK forum.Got to know more about her.I really admire her as actor, person,her beauty ...above all love her dignity.ClapClapClap
Trying to watch her old videos like coffe with Karan, SBS etc. whenever possible.Big smile
Sumtimes I dont understand what to write here?Jan bhi mera dil karta hai kuch likhney ko tabhi likh sakti hun.Ouch
Thanks yaar for beautiful thread...You guies always keep it rocking...Love you all.Hug
Sorry, bahot bada post ho gaya.

i love Ram alot too yaar... n about Sakshi... ur ryt... kya bolu... she's beyond descriptionDay Dreamingbtw the KGGK vids... go to the 1st page... there's Shamma's n my youtube channels' link... u'll find old KGGK epis there... though not all... but its better than nothingSmile
Shamz channel is called: Sakshi Tanwar Rocks
my one is: Sakshi Tanwar Gallery
enjoy!

saniya9919

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

Thanks Anu for the links & 1st pg. is beautiful! Can you tell me when did Janki enter in KGGK? I want to watch her as Janki...Seen her in Winner13's AVi...awesome expressions! 

Celina_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top