Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   

4th AT of THE Sakshi Tanwar*Hamari Natkhaat Priya* (Page 2)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7032

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
enjoy guies!!Party




Edited by Anamika163 - 09 November 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_--SHWETA--shamma92saisamanviswtbaby

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Joined: 27 April 2007
Posts: 2416

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Hey Crazy creatures we are here ...Congratulations !!!

Anu .. a big hug to you for doing all this for us ..you are a darling !! Thanks a ton buddy !!! 

We are running at the speed of the light but BALH is stuck at some stupid point ..I have given all hopes ..I doubt if they ever gonaa move on ...anyways ...kya farak padta hai?

Hope to have a rocking time !!!


Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Joined: 16 September 2006
Posts: 2255

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
awww big thank you and big huggiiie Anu..Hug 1st page is rockinnn.. Clap thank you for awesome work babe..
 
and Congratz craziieee Sakshian..letz rock this AT..Dancing


Edited by Celina_ - 09 November 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Joined: 16 September 2006
Posts: 2255

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SHWETA--


Hey Crazy creatures we are here ...Congratulations !!!

Anu .. a big hug to you for doing all this for us ..you are a darling !! Thanks a ton buddy !!! 

We are running at the speed of the light but BALH is stuck at some stupid point ..I have given all hopes ..I doubt if they ever gonaa move on ...anyways ...kya farak padta hai?

Hope to have a rocking time !!!


 
Shweta leave poor BALH alone kuch ziyada hii uski burai kar rahi hoon..LOL Ekta bura maan jayengi yaar..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7032

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina_

awww big thank you and big huggiiie Anu..Hug 1st page is rockinnn.. Clap thank you for awesome work babe..
 
and Congratz craziieee Sakshian..letz rock this AT..Dancing

 i did nothing yaar! only copy n pasteBig smile n Celi about the links u start collecting them... u'll find most of them in Sakshi's IF profile... n pm me with the title of the articles... n take ur tym no hurry!Hug

@DI: thnx diHug only copy paste.. nothing much but yeah surely BALH is stuck some whereAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Joined: 01 January 2010
Posts: 7032

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
wht about the name of the thread?? should i change it?? any suggestions??
Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Joined: 16 September 2006
Posts: 2255

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163


 i did nothing yaar! only copy n pasteBig smile n Celi about the links u start collecting them... u'll find most of them in Sakshi's IF profile... n pm me with the title of the articles... n take ur tym no hurry!Hug

@DI: thnx diHug only copy paste.. nothing much but yeah surely BALH is stuck some whereAngry

 
phir bhi yaar copy and paste needs time as well..
 
ok i will collect them from tom..Wink
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Joined: 27 April 2007
Posts: 2416

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Insted of starting it with 4th simply write SRD #4 aage ka sab theek hai !

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Do u know : Saakshi Tanwar plays Ganga

Author: realityshows   Replies: 7   Views: 1501

realityshows 7 1501 07 March 2012 at 1:20am by phulwafan
Vidya gives 'Ooh La la' gyan to Sakshi Tanwar

2

Author: saisamanvi   Replies: 10   Views: 2627

saisamanvi 10 2627 18 February 2012 at 4:05am by Neenzoo
Sakshi Tanwar is pressurizing Shweta Kawatra

2

Author: saisamanvi   Replies: 10   Views: 3041

saisamanvi 10 3041 29 November 2011 at 5:05am by pavitra123
I absolutely love Sakshi Tanwar : Sumona Chakravar

Author: monaghosh   Replies: 2   Views: 1415

monaghosh 2 1415 09 November 2011 at 8:44pm by monaghosh
Sakshi Tanwar wins award--Indya.Com

Author: deboleena.manna   Replies: 1   Views: 835

deboleena.manna 1 835 24 October 2011 at 6:21am by cuttiee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index