Maryada

8th & 9th November Written Update (Updated)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~8th November Written Update~

Devyani meets RD , But She refuses to help her to find Gaurav . Chinu informs Priya that Gaurav is not found, She is sad. When Uttara asks about it Priya and she had an argument. Chinu and Vidya are searching Gaurav when Vidya she sees his car in bad condition and cries out in pain. Chinu was talking to Devyani then while he was tryting to console her, Devyani arrives there .Both Vidya and Devyani are in tears while Chinu gets his mobile phone. In the house Bauji gets the info from Priya . While after Devyani and Vidya come back, Bauji calls police to search for Gaurav . Disturbed Vidya is taken to her room and medicine is given to her for her sleep. Uttara fights with Devyani  as Bramha should know about this . Bauji tells Uttara to stay away from this .Vidya is in sleep but in deep truma when Chinu tries to console her .Priya sees it all and they had an argument, Chinu tells her he loves Vidya . But does not listen to everything and thinks that dues to Vidya and Chinu's affair Gaurav has gone missing.

~9th NovemberWritten Update~ 

Chinu tries to tell everything but Priya does not listen to him and orders him to leave. Chinu says as she is angry, he will make her understand everything later . A phone call comes to inform Devyani that a dead body is found, Police is suspecting It is Gaurav's . All members are stunned and in tears. Vidya , Priya and Devyani goes to visit it but it turns out to be someone else's. Uttara informs everything to Bramha.

RD and PA are discussing when Karan comes to get out of house, RD orders policemen to keep him locked. While she leaves after that for some work, PA is suspicious.

Bramha comes back in the morning when Devyani with Priya+Vidya come back, sad Devyani goes to Bramha to get her back her son. Bramha is consoling her. Uttara gets jealous and comes in her own room to make her own self understand that Bramha is doing this to console Devyani , after Gaurav is found everything will be again like past rather better .

Priya informes about everything to Aditya . Gaurav is shown unconscious and ties up. He has been beaten up very badly. Someone throws water on him though the person is not shown.

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update.

Fiz had asked me and I was going to do it right after class, but I see you've already done it. :)
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia for the updates.

Thank u😊

I loved loved loved todays epi.
I am not  a sadist but the whole situation.acting ,Uttara's face , everything just impressed me😳
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for the update Pia πŸ˜ƒ