Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Viren Jeevika VM- Too late to Apologize Pg19 (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Awww she is so cute!!! <3 Congratz!! Big smile

I had sent her my JM VM a couple of weeks ago and she had replied saying that it brought a tear to her eyes. KD's very down to earth Embarrassed

I know she is such a sweetooo!! Thanks!! oh wow it brought her to tears? i can imagine the best onscreen sisters..I wanna see your JM VM plz :D 

Edited by MariFuze - 13 December 2011 at 1:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viren Jeevika VM- Too late to Apologize Pg19 (Page 8)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Mari: happy for you... will watch the VM once I get home.. cant wait to watch KD-KT madness compiled together.. and am sure she would have loved it.. they bring a huge smile and make us ROFL.. glad you returned the favor.. Kudos.. will be bak wid my comment once I watch it..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks Sonali!!! Look forward to your comment!! :D

sonali.19281

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MariFuze

Thanks Sonali!!! Look forward to your comment!! :D

oh defo buddy.. bookmarking it.. and now u opened a can of worms.. wait for d req to come inROFLu wld wish i hadnt seen itLOL

MariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
LOOOL Sonali... waiting to see what ur gonna want me to do! lol

sonali.19281

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Thats just gr8 mariam! Krystle is a very down to earth young girl. Adore her so much :$

@Reemz, pls do post the JM vm made by you. OMG it did bring her tears eh! awwh man! jeevika mannu are the most realistic sisters ever :$

MariQuestFilms

sonali.19281

IF-Sizzlerz

sonali.19281

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Mari.. NO WONDER.. there is a broad smile on her face.. There was a HUGE one on mine.. as I reminisced each and every iv thro the VM.. some of my faves obv the antakshari.. the diwali one whr KT imitates her dance jig.. LOLhis uncountable nudging her out of the camera..LOL too good.. and you did a real nice job with the pace of the song and the scenes.. these 2 are generally rather effervescent.. so to match the pace of a soothing song was defo a deal.. good job girl.. really.. m sure those guys are so glad they have such fans who put so much effort.. Smile

ok now my req... You have gotta make one on their incessant chatter.. well KTs chatter and KDs eye rolls and sometimes giving it back as good as she gets on this song.. Surprise me..LOL and plz dont bother wid d whole song.. just an excerpt wld do.. told ya.. u wld so not have wanted me to see it.. now sufferLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211MariQuestFilms

MariQuestFilms

IF-Sizzlerz

MariQuestFilms

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yamz-

Thats just gr8 mariam! Krystle is a very down to earth young girl. Adore her so much :$

@Reemz, pls do post the JM vm made by you. OMG it did bring her tears eh! awwh man! jeevika mannu are the most realistic sisters ever :$

Yeah I know shes so adorable and down to earth.. seriously love her more each time.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top