Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Viren Jeevika VM- Too late to Apologize Pg19 - Page 6

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

OMFG thats so awsome πŸ˜ƒ Your VM was incredible so she had ought to like it πŸ˜ƒ Thats great news and all your vms are stunning! 

Thanks so much!!  πŸ˜ƒ <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Reemz*

Awww she is so cute!!! <3 Congratz!! πŸ˜ƒ

I had sent her my JM VM a couple of weeks ago and she had replied saying that it brought a tear to her eyes. KD's very down to earth 😳

I know she is such a sweetooo!! Thanks!! oh wow it brought her to tears? i can imagine the best onscreen sisters..I wanna see your JM VM plz :D 
Edited by MariFuze - 12 years ago
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Mari: happy for you... will watch the VM once I get home.. cant wait to watch KD-KT madness compiled together.. and am sure she would have loved it.. they bring a huge smile and make us πŸ€£.. glad you returned the favor.. Kudos.. will be bak wid my comment once I watch it..😊
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Thanks Sonali!!! Look forward to your comment!! :D
sonali.19281 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MariFuze

Thanks Sonali!!! Look forward to your comment!! :D

oh defo buddy.. bookmarking it.. and now u opened a can of worms.. wait for d req to come in🀣u wld wish i hadnt seen itπŸ˜†
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
LOOOL Sonali... waiting to see what ur gonna want me to do! lol
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thats just gr8 mariam! Krystle is a very down to earth young girl. Adore her so much :$

@Reemz, pls do post the JM vm made by you. OMG it did bring her tears eh! awwh man! jeevika mannu are the most realistic sisters ever :$
sonali.19281 thumbnail
Mari.. NO WONDER.. there is a broad smile on her face.. There was a HUGE one on mine.. as I reminisced each and every iv thro the VM.. some of my faves obv the antakshari.. the diwali one whr KT imitates her dance jig.. πŸ˜†his uncountable nudging her out of the camera..πŸ˜† too good.. and you did a real nice job with the pace of the song and the scenes.. these 2 are generally rather effervescent.. so to match the pace of a soothing song was defo a deal.. good job girl.. really.. m sure those guys are so glad they have such fans who put so much effort.. πŸ˜Š

ok now my req... You have gotta make one on their incessant chatter.. well KTs chatter and KDs eye rolls and sometimes giving it back as good as she gets on this song.. Surprise me..πŸ˜† and plz dont bother wid d whole song.. just an excerpt wld do.. told ya.. u wld so not have wanted me to see it.. now sufferπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgn1xHNAXmk[/YOUTUBE]
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Yamz-

Thats just gr8 mariam! Krystle is a very down to earth young girl. Adore her so much :$

@Reemz, pls do post the JM vm made by you. OMG it did bring her tears eh! awwh man! jeevika mannu are the most realistic sisters ever :$

Yeah I know shes so adorable and down to earth.. seriously love her more each time.

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonali.19281

Mari.. NO WONDER.. there is a broad smile on her face.. There was a HUGE one on mine.. as I reminisced each and every iv thro the VM.. some of my faves obv the antakshari.. the diwali one whr KT imitates her dance jig.. πŸ˜†his uncountable nudging her out of the camera..πŸ˜† too good.. and you did a real nice job with the pace of the song and the scenes.. these 2 are generally rather effervescent.. so to match the pace of a soothing song was defo a deal.. good job girl.. really.. m sure those guys are so glad they have such fans who put so much effort.. πŸ˜Š

ok now my req... You have gotta make one on their incessant chatter.. well KTs chatter and KDs eye rolls and sometimes giving it back as good as she gets on this song.. Surprise me..πŸ˜† and plz dont bother wid d whole song.. just an excerpt wld do.. told ya.. u wld so not have wanted me to see it.. now sufferπŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgn1xHNAXmk[/YOUTUBE]

πŸ˜† thanks sooo much !! Glad you liked the VM!! <3

OMG what have u done!!..πŸ˜²πŸ˜† loool... j.k... Thats one of my fave songs from Rockstars.. and it does go really well with Kryran.. ok I am gonna try and surprise you.. you watch me.πŸ˜› LOL.. I will start making this one tomowrow.. yeah I know what type of moments u mean from kryran. will do it. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³