Uttaran

Precap:Veer sees rathod n Iccha in hotel Room (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijrati

Veer will be shocked initially, but will understand and forgive Iccha after knowing about bf. 

How did Veer end up there?  If Tapasya had made the anonymous call and Rathod finds out later on, Tapasya is also going to suffer the consequences. 

Rathore is smart enough to figure out Tappu would have informed Veer...or if she called Veer would say so...but Rathore being wrong this time in hiding info from Tappu will forgive her too...

Veer and Rathore both will forgive Ichcha and Tappu eventually

Moreover, Ichcha has another storm lined for her with Avinash hovering over Kanha...Vansha duplicate coming back...CVS just love to make Ichcha's life hell...love to keep Veer and Ichcha apart after every misunderstanding ...lets see if what Veer said when ichcha came back after their separation nothing will keep them apart again...Veer is smart enough to know Ichcha will never have an affair with Rathore who is Tappu's husband...unlike Tappu who can think Rathore and Ichcha are having an affair...Veer knows Rathore is a good person at heart and knows the extent a person can go to for their child so may be Veer will forgive Rathore but Veer should definitely blast them for hiding truth from him and Tappu

This hotel episode ruined Veecha dinner date...

Edited by sps0114 - 09 November 2011 at 12:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyacute

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap:Veer sees rathod n Iccha in hotel Room (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sps0114

Originally posted by kikyo

so veer saw Rathod and Ichcha together Geekwell don't know what veer's reaction will be ?Confusedmost chances are for another misunderstanding uttaran cvs cannot think of anything else apart from misunderstandings between couplesLOLbut whatever i want some strong reaction from veer ..he should blast ichcha and rathore ...OuchRathore how dare he ask Veer's wife to BF his kid without bothering to ask him..this is extremely wrong from Rathore..how can he ask someone else's wife to BF his kid without asking her husband's permission ...imagine if veer has asked something like this from Tapasya to do without Rathore's knowledge then i think Rathore would have killed veer after knowing about it ...and Ichcha for her continous hiding and doing things behind veer's back ...this is too much and from where did they get this hotel idea ..Shockedimagine if someone else saw them going in one room they wouldn't have guessed ichcha was BF rathore's child Confusedthis is height of foolishness from both ichcha and rathore ..it's high time for veer to act like a strong man and stop being a doormat that everyone just walks over him and takes him for granted ..veer give proof of your presence with some strong dailogues to both ichcha and rathore for their this act ...but will this happen Confusedam i asking for too much LOL

Agree with you Veer should blast both Rathore and Ichcha real good...Rathore for sure, Rathore is being selfish and foolish to use Ichcha for bf a man of his status could have got whats required for Yuvraj...Rathore used Ichcha and lied to Tappu for his love for Yuvraj...ichcha is to be blamed too but she has a weakness coz its her own child we know but she does not and she should not have accepted Rathore's proposal...

Veer will be let down completely with Ichcha's lie to him...instead of creating further misunderstanding this should put a stop to it all...Rathore should go and apologize to Tappu and Veer too...Rathore better acknowledge it was his call not Ichcha trying to mess up his relationship with Tappu...Ichcha has enough bashing from Tappu and Nani...

Why is Nani not being exposed for her doing...its coz of Nani Tappu and Ichcha both suffer...whose lie is bigger and worst Rathore/Ichcha or Nani's...what will Tappu do when she finds out Nani stole Yuvraj from Ichcha and tried to kill Yuvraj
i will never understand why rathore hid this act from Tappu and veer..ConfusedRathore knows the tricks how to manipulate others and get his things done ...how to convince them ..he very maturedly made tapasaya go back to her parents and again and again making her realise that her parents love her .so why he hid this from her ...he could have taken her into confidence ..i know he doesn't believe in Tappu's bachpan say lay kar aaj tak thing but still didn't he realise how much more mess it will create if Tappu madam comes to know about it ...i can understand his obsession with child as he lost his child not once but twice this time he is taking extreme steps can't see his child in pain but asking someone else's wife to BF his kid without asking the husband is extremely wrong of him ...for that he deserved to be blasted by veer ...he should realise his mistake ...and ichcha mata too should realise her mistake of hiding things from her husband whom she calls her life partner ...
as for nani's act i don't  think it will be exposed too soon ..because nani is also cvs jaan Deadhas she ever been punished for any of her crime ..cvs are bringing Rk back to drag this track and most probably to divert viewers attention from this track as per the article Rk's character will create havoc in veecha's life Confused

Edited by kikyo - 10 November 2011 at 8:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnusharasyafan

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

so veer saw Rathod and Ichcha together Geekwell don't know what veer's reaction will be ?Confusedmost chances are for another misunderstanding uttaran cvs cannot think of anything else apart from misunderstandings between couplesLOLbut whatever i want some strong reaction from veer ..he should blast ichcha and rathore ...OuchRathore how dare he ask Veer's wife to BF his kid without bothering to ask him..this is extremely wrong from Rathore..how can he ask someone else's wife to BF his kid without asking her husband's permission ...imagine if veer has asked something like this from Tapasya to do without Rathore's knowledge then i think Rathore would have killed veer after knowing about it ...and Ichcha for her continous hiding and doing things behind veer's back ...this is too much and from where did they get this hotel idea ..Shockedimagine if someone else saw them going in one room they wouldn't have guessed ichcha was BF rathore's child Confusedthis is height of foolishness from both ichcha and rathore ..it's high time for veer to act like a strong man and stop being a doormat that everyone just walks over him and takes him for granted ..veer give proof of your presence with some strong dailogues to both ichcha and rathore for their this act ...but will this happen Confusedam i asking for too much LOL

Agree with you Veer should blast both Rathore and Ichcha real good...Rathore for sure, Rathore is being selfish and foolish to use Ichcha for bf a man of his status could have got whats required for Yuvraj...Rathore used Ichcha and lied to Tappu for his love for Yuvraj...ichcha is to be blamed too but she has a weakness coz its her own child we know but she does not and she should not have accepted Rathore's proposal...

Veer will be let down completely with Ichcha's lie to him...instead of creating further misunderstanding this should put a stop to it all...Rathore should go and apologize to Tappu and Veer too...Rathore better acknowledge it was his call not Ichcha trying to mess up his relationship with Tappu...Ichcha has enough bashing from Tappu and Nani...

Why is Nani not being exposed for her doing...its coz of Nani Tappu and Ichcha both suffer...whose lie is bigger and worst Rathore/Ichcha or Nani's...what will Tappu do when she finds out Nani stole Yuvraj from Ichcha and tried to kill Yuvraj
i will never understand why rathore hid this act from Tappu and veer..ConfusedRathore knows the tricks how to manipulate others and get his things done ...how to convince them ..he very maturedly made tapasaya go back to her parents and again and again making her realise that her parents love her .so why he hid this from her ...he could have taken her into confidence ..i know he doesn't believe in Tappu's bachpan say lay kar aaj tak thing but still didn't he realise how much more mess it will create if Tappu madam comes to know about it ...i can understand his obsession with child as he lost his child not once but twice this time he is taking extreme steps can't see his child in pain but asking someone's else wife to BF his kid without asking the husband is extremely wrong of him ...for that he deserved to be blasted by veer ...he should realise his mistake ...and ichcha mata too should realise her mistake of hiding things from her husband whom she calls her life partner ...
as for nani's act i don't  think it will be exposed too soon ..because nani is also cvs jaan Deadhas she ever been punished for any of her crime ..cvs are bringing Rk back to drag this track and most probably to divert viewers attention from this track as per the article Rk's character will create havoc in veecha's life Confused

When it comes to creating havoc, lead couple becomes Veecha. When it comes to creating happiness, lead couple becomes Rasya. So who IS the lead nowConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaRiyacutesps0114kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
@Veechafan ...well saidLOLcvs mood keep swinging for leads Confusedafter reading article i have realised that now veecha have become the lead coupleLOLsince Rk is coming to create hell in their lives ..LOL

AdorableAnusha

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Nani will never suffer usko to Ram hen na rakhne wale sara din to bhagwan ka naam leti rehti hai so god keeps on forgiving her for all her sins LOL

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by veechafan123

i will never understand why rathore hid this act from Tappu and veer..ConfusedRathore knows the tricks how to manipulate others and get his things done ...how to convince them ..he very maturedly made tapasaya go back to her parents and again and again making her realise that her parents love her .so why he hid this from her ...he could have taken her into confidence ..i know he doesn't believe in Tappu's bachpan say lay kar aaj tak thing but still didn't he realise how much more mess it will create if Tappu madam comes to know about it ...i can understand his obsession with child as he lost his child not once but twice this time he is taking extreme steps can't see his child in pain but asking someone's else wife to BF his kid without asking the husband is extremely wrong of him ...for that he deserved to be blasted by veer ...he should realise his mistake ...and ichcha mata too should realise her mistake of hiding things from her husband whom she calls her life partner ...

When it comes to creating havoc, lead couple becomes Veecha. When it comes to creating happiness, lead couple becomes Rasya. So who IS the lead nowConfused

Baby's love has blinded Raghu but really he is a manipulator he cud have convinced Tapasya who eats out of his hand who is so scared of Raghu and such a rich man with so much of contacts cud not find a wet nurse for his baby does not gel at all. A hero such as Raghu is being shown helpless does not make any sense. Storyline cud have been diverted. Cud have been better.

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Omg...what's going on...Confused

How would a man who is gentle, caring, humble & deeply in love with his wife react when he sees the love of his life with another man in a hotel room while he is given to understand that she is out of the house for a doctor's appointment????

I can't even tell how pissed off I'm with ichcha...Angry...what stops her from confiding in Veer...terrible, pathetic & unforgivable act for which I'll not forgive iccha...Angry...its okay whatever  tappu or Rathod have done to Veer, he ( or we veecha fans LOL)  can handle it but ichcha...ShockedAngry
Angry
Poor Veer, he is in for a shock, but being a gentleman, he will not utter a word to iccha in front of Rathod, but definitely blast her when at home...finally all will be well as Veer loves her too much & trusts her blindlyEmbarrassed..that would be my guess..Wink...I  really want him to confront her & ask for explanation why she found it so difficult to confide in him...her affection towards Yuvraja is understandable, but she has a bigger responsibility towards her hubby & though she keeps saying I love you, I love you...she doesn't know the meaning of these words...being a couple is not just about sharing the same roof but sharing one's life too...and this time Veer has not given any reasons for us to crib about.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaRiyacutePavaniShinykikyorasyafan

anaamica

anaamica

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
When it comes to blasting Ichcha and Rathore, Veer should blast Ichcha first. He has more right on her and honestly, if Rathore didn't reveal BF thing to Veer, then it is Ichcha's duty to reveal such things to her husband. Apparently, hiding the impotency thing from veer and suffering consequences was not enough for Ichcha, she still hasn't learnt her lesson.

After veecha reunion, only Veer asked for forgiveness, Ichcha didn't even admit that she made a mistake by hiding facts from Veer.

As far as this scene goes, I don't think Veer will confront Ichcha or Rathore. He will give a disgusted look to both of them and walk out without saying or hearing anything. Don't you know Veer has lost his tongue and brain cells long back?

rasyafan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top