Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

PavaniShiny

Coolbie

PavaniShiny

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
In d precap veer sees rathod n iccha in hotel room n is shocked.Wat do u think will be veer's reaction on dis.Share ur views.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotiwalia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Precap:Veer sees rathod n Iccha in hotel Room" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amkush2

amkush2

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
most probably he will hug her and tell her u r so great...if u had told me earlier i would have also come with u...

Edited by amkush2 - 09 November 2011 at 11:01am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharadakumbam78prassy.kavivoiletnikkibluedolliechocozrasyafanSRKLuvrRajinilicious

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

so veer saw Rathod and Ichcha together Geekwell don't know what veer's reaction will be ?Confusedmost chances are for another misunderstanding uttaran cvs cannot think of anything else apart from misunderstandings between couplesLOLbut whatever i want some strong reaction from veer ..he should blast ichcha and rathore ...OuchRathore how dare he ask Veer's wife to BF his kid without bothering to ask him..this is extremely wrong from Rathore..how can he ask someone else's wife to BF his kid without asking her husband's permission ...imagine if veer has asked something like this from Tapasya to do without Rathore's knowledge then i think Rathore would have killed veer after knowing about it ...and Ichcha for her continous hiding and doing things behind veer's back ...this is too much and from where did they get this hotel idea ..Shockedimagine if someone else saw them going in one room they wouldn't have guessed ichcha was BF rathore's child Confusedthis is height of foolishness from both ichcha and rathore ..it's high time for veer to act like a strong man and stop being a doormat that everyone just walks over him and takes him for granted ..veer give proof of your presence with some strong dailogues to both ichcha and rathore for their this act ...but will this happen Confusedam i asking for too much LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lrl fanAdorableAnushasps0114

kumbam78

Groupbie

kumbam78

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

so veer saw Rathod and Ichcha together Geekwell don't know what veer's reaction will be ?Confusedmost chances are for another misunderstanding uttaran cvs cannot think of anything else apart from misunderstandings between couplesLOLbut whatever i want some strong reaction from veer ..he should blast ichcha and rathore ...OuchRathore how dare he ask Veer's wife to BF his kid without bothering to ask him..this is extremely wrong from Rathore..how can he ask someone else's wife to BF his kid without asking her husband's permission ...imagine if veer has asked something like this from Tapasya to do without Rathore's knowledge then i think Rathore would have killed veer after knowing about it ...and Ichcha for her continous hiding and doing things behind veer's back ...this is too much and from where did they get this hotel idea ..Shockedimagine if someone else saw them going in one room they wouldn't have guessed ichcha was BF rathore's child Confusedthis is height of foolishness from both ichcha and rathore ..it's high time for veer to act like a strong man and stop being a doormat that everyone just walks over him and takes him for granted ..veer give proof of your presence with some strong dailogues to both ichcha and rathore for their this act ...but will this happen Confusedam i asking for too much LOL

I think you are asking for tooo much from uttaran team..they will always be out of the world in their story..logically when a husband should show basic anger in a situation like this..veer will be shown as a noble husband who can understand his wife to such a great extent and say tht i know why u do this LOL  no one can make the cvs understand that this is nonsense..instead of showing trust from veer when icha said about tapasya..they will make him like an understanding best husband of the world now LOL so fuuny and quiet irritating

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rasyafan

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
well, as per history... it cals for another misunderstanding... ridiculous 

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@kumbam78 ...i know it's useless to expect logic from uttaranLOLalso useless to have some hope from this hopeless show Deadbut for this matter there is a small hope very small LOLbecause if veer has supported ichcha in her pathetic decisions  when she shared her feelings with him..then it's also a fact that so far whenever ichcha hid something or done anything behind his back she got blasted by him...for bride swap, for all the vansh fiasco he blasted her at consturction sight ...for each and every insult he taunted her and took out his anger on her ... he taunted her for not telling him about infertlity thing before , he blasted her when she went to give mukhta to tappu without asking him..so therez  a tiny miny hope perhaps  he will blast her for this too..rest God knows whats going in uttaran cvs dead brainsLOL

Edited by kikyo - 12 November 2011 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnusharasyafan

jojal

jojal

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Veer will be shocked initially, but will understand and forgive Iccha after knowing about bf. 

How did Veer end up there?  If Tapasya had made the anonymous call and Rathod finds out later on, Tapasya is also going to suffer the consequences. 

sps0114

IF-Dazzler

sps0114

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kikyo

Agree with you Veer should blast both Rathore and Ichcha real good...Rathore for sure, Rathore is being selfish and foolish to use Ichcha for bf a man of his status could have got whats required for Yuvraj...Rathore used Ichcha and lied to Tappu for his love for Yuvraj...ichcha is to be blamed too but she has a weakness coz its her own child we know but she does not and she should not have accepted Rathore's proposal...

Veer will be let down completely with Ichcha's lie to him...instead of creating further misunderstanding this should put a stop to it all...Rathore should go and apologize to Tappu and Veer too...Rathore better acknowledge it was his call not Ichcha trying to mess up his relationship with Tappu...Ichcha has enough bashing from Tappu and Nani...

Why is Nani not being exposed for her doing...its coz of Nani Tappu and Ichcha both suffer...whose lie is bigger and worst Rathore/Ichcha or Nani's...what will Tappu do when she finds out Nani stole Yuvraj from Ichcha and tried to kill Yuvraj

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdorableAnushaRiyacuterasyafankikyo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top