Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Sorry folks, didn't tune into Zee at all today. I can do an update later in the evening tomorrow, after I catch the afternoon repeat. In the meantime if someone wants to update, please go ahead :)

Edited by gangubai1 - 10 November 2011 at 7:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adhewarkamuraliHeenap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "9/11/11 - WU Complete" in Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuyien forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gangubai1

Sorry folks, didn't tune into Zee at all today. I can do an update later in the evening tomorrow, after I catch the afternoon repeat. In the meantime if someone wants to update, please go ahead :)

you are best at wu.please do it tomorrow.

and don't miss today's episode.its really good.Tongue

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Thanks for the vote of confidence Sauraj :) and apologies all for making you all wait so much.

Kaushik pariwar ke mardon ke muh mein zuban hai. Hum shuru karte hain ghar ke mukhiya se (Oye fikar not, ek din ki baat hai khaali, phir andheri raat - Diwali ek hi din ki to hoti hai)

Episode starts with Mr.Kaushik arguing with BD (apparently it is a continuation of argument from previous episode). Mr. Kaushik is angry with BD for being so harsh with Lucky. BD is trying to justify herself (Kaise din aa gaye hain BD ke, ghar ki billi ke aage bhi safai deni padh rahi hai, another black mark against Lovely). Mr. Kaushik tells BD that she has become so harsh that and rigid that she'll ultimately cause a breakup of family(Cheenti ke par nikal aaye yaaron). BD says that she only punished Lucky so that he and other kids do not become liars like Lovely. Mr.Kaushik says that BD has OCD where Lovely is concerned and if it was not for the Tyagis the family would not have celebrated Diwali at all, as everyone was unhappy with how Lucky is being treated. Also that because of the punishment given to Lucky, he has become so scared that he has forgotten to smile, so the dear Grandpa is going to cheer up his son, while the grandmom can stew in anger, so she'll be prepared for her favorite bahu to return (OK that's my gist of the interaction, but the dialogs went really like this.
) A word of advice to Grandpa, if you see someone doing something wrong the time to say something is before the deed is done, not postmortem it afterwards. It is more important to prevent a mistake from happening than keeping appearances

Scene shifts to Tyagi residence and stays there. We already know that the brothers get drunk and create a scene, I'll simply detail on who does what, rather than going dialog by dialog.

Btw, the bahus know that the brothers are drunk, becoz Lovely had the presence of mind to smell Kartik's drink and she knows it is spiked. The Bahus are on a mission to see that the brothers do as little damage as possible. Another think they showed in the recap that Abhay tells the waiter to serve the drinks to the brothers saying that Lovely had sent these drinks, so now we know how Lovely get blamed for this fiasco. (Remember the cry wolf story. Lovely you are so going to regret this night's work)

Kaushik Bandhu (I owe this name to Mr. Tyagi)

Utkarsh: Introduces himself to a group of senior politicians as a father of two lovely daughters and the son of Mr. Kaushik and also a singer.  He says he loves Gehna and even sings a quite decent song for her. Saw Gehna smiling for the first time. (How sweet that even in his drunken state he didn't mention the son he gave away. And seriously was his desire to sing curbed by BD? Is that why he is so bitter with life?)

Bittuji: Goes and sits with a few businessmen and talks about how money is important in life and how he wants to be big and it was sweet how Nimmi completed all his sentences. The tuning between this couple was so amazing.

Shibu: Tries doing a Sholay and fails miserably. Thankfully his scene is cut short by Simran.

Adi: Tries flirting with a group of girls promising them that he would take them to London with him. He sings a song for them and is caught by Ria.

Kartik: Gets hold of the mike and declares how much he loves Lovely, and then starts to talk about what he finds irritating in her, when Lovely disconnects the mike.

Then all the brothers dance with their wives and continue dancing till the guests leave and Mr. Tyaagi thanks them for making his party a success. Utkarsh tells Mr. Tyaagi that he should organize a similar party at Kaushik Niwas too, and being a true politician, Mr. Tyaagi promises that he would definitely organize one at their house very soon.

Mala is happy that the Kaushik Bandhu enjoyed themselves so much. Mr. Tyaagi on the other hand is worried about what they might have to face once they reach home.

Precap: Lovely tells the Bhabhis that she would go first and give signal and if the coast is clear they can bring the culprits in. As soon as the bahus and Kaushik Bandhu are halfway in, BD switches on the light.

My take: There is a reason why directors ask for a drunken scene during auditions. It proves an actor's mettle. Aditya didn't even look drunk. Shibu was horrendous to say the least. Utkarsh did a decent job. Bittuji couldn't understand how to differentiate his retard act and drunken retard act. Kartik went overboard.

Of the Bahus, it was nice to see Gehna smile. Simran has two stock expressions. Nimmi and Ria are really very good actresses. They have a nice range and react well and on time. Lovely maybe a good actress, but I suspect her timing is off, thats why all her expressions are given in close-ups. We don't see her interacting so much with other actors as with the camera.

Amongst the senior actors, Rajiv (Mr.Kaushik) as usual was a treat to watch. Sanjay Batra (Mr.Tyaagi) was likewise a delight, He could look amused, stern and concerned all at the same time. Utkarsha (Mala Tyaagi) seriously needs to get out of the IPKKND hangover. Vibha Chibber (BD) has only appeared as a stern matron so far.

Edited by gangubai1 - 10 November 2011 at 7:25am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AMSTpink0213VidyaGJkamuraliHeenapArvifanameetasingh4SportsFreak.LovelyDreamer.Nirjhor105princessRock776ll-Bliss-ll

.LovelyDreamer.

Coolbie

.LovelyDreamer.

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar. for the written  update...

princessRock776

IF-Dazzler

princessRock776

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Omg all the five brothers were hilarious especially Shibu when he was holding simranROFL and Aditya was firlting with other girls and asking them to come to london with himLOL he was so cute looking in this sceneEmbarrassed and Kartik went really overboard when he was saying I love you to Lovely so many times he was lokking so hot when hwe was standing near the microphone, anywayz it was laugh riot episode thanks so much Clap

Edited by princessRock776 - 10 November 2011 at 8:13am

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Great episode. I love how this storyline is developing.

SportsFreak

SportsFreak

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Looks like it was a rocking epi..Thank you for the written update

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Great episode. I love how this storyline is developing.

now cvs able to get story line in control and able to match hrishikesh mukharjees magic of khubasoorat.

now lovely become as adorable as rekha of khubasoorat.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.