Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

chirag has a death wish - Page 3

ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: simibrar1990

i think big choas will happened between kokila and chirag ...and may be diffrences comes between two families between kokila family and chirag family...

Nope. Chirag will be set straight. And Koki will never forgive Ratty for what she had to her because of her πŸ˜†

Let's face it the way Jigar and Hetal are feeling now. It's going to take more than just a few calming words from anyone to bring Rashi back into the house. And of course once he has heard what she has done... he will back the kick-out 200% πŸ˜Ž

UrShi have basically cooked their own goose. Each and every kalakari they have tried just makes the situation worse and reveals even more about their low character. It's going to be a long uphill battle to get anyone in the house - Gopi excepted - to give Rashi even half a chance.

And then again we have CV's with their weird take on life... Rashi may be back in the blink of an eye πŸ˜‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
he might ask rashi to come back i don want tat
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ShaunSA

Nope. Chirag will be set straight. And Koki will never forgive Ratty for what she had to her because of her πŸ˜†

Let's face it the way Jigar and Hetal are feeling now. It's going to take more than just a few calming words from anyone to bring Rashi back into the house. And of course once he has heard what she has done... he will back the kick-out 200% πŸ˜Ž

UrShi have basically cooked their own goose. Each and every kalakari they have tried just makes the situation worse and reveals even more about their low character. It's going to be a long uphill battle to get anyone in the house - Gopi excepted - to give Rashi even half a chance.

And then again we have CV's with their weird take on life... Rashi may be back in the blink of an eye πŸ˜‘

I so hope your right and the cvs don't try to use chirag as a mean to get rashi back. I don't see how this could split the fammilies apart because Hetal asked rashi to leave and Jigar did not once argue with that and seems determind to keep her out of his life. The only split wish could occure lies between chirag and parts of the family. I can imagine that Ahem won't be liking it, if his uncle attacks his mother further, than was showed in the precap and does not show any sign of remorse. But koki will properly tell him not to be angry with his uncle because she does not want the family unite to fall further apart.
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Hi everyone,

I have been very busy with so many things that I could not post or read much on the forum.

But I have watched every episode of saath nibhana saathiya without missing.

Today I finally got the opportunity to catch up on discussions on this forum. When I saw this post, I had to comment here.

Firstly I dont like chirag.

I think he is dumb and also cunning at the same time.

I totally agree with Najma's comments. chirag should know when to shutup.

I wish parag talks something about it today. if not parag, the Ahem should say something in this regard that will shut his uncle's mouth.

In one of the early episodes also he picked up an argument about who put oil instead of ghee in the diya. which business man has time for these trivial things. is it even a point of argument. Even God wont worry about these things. chirag does not have big problems, so he likes to make small things into big problems.

I hope Ahem says something rude to his uncle today and that will put a big smile on parag's face and it will also calm Kokila down. Ahem already broke the phone without his mom's permission. He might even talk back to his uncle without his mom's prompting or permission.
Edited by gopijimodi - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gopijimodi

Hi everyone,

I have been very busy with so many things that I could not post or read much on the forum.

But I have watched every episode of saath nibhana saathiya without missing.

Today I finally got the opportunity to catch up on discussions on this forum. When I saw this post, I had to comment here.

Firstly I dont like chirag.

I think he is dumb and also cunning at the same time.

I totally agree with Najma's comments. chirag should know when to shutup.

I wish parag talks something about it today. if not parag, the Ahem should say something in this regard that will shut his uncle's mouth.

In one of the early episodes also he picked up an argument about who put oil instead of ghee in the diya. which business man has time for these trivial things. is it even a point of argument. Even God wont worry about these things. chirag does not have big problems, so he likes to make small things into big problems.

I hope Ahem says something rude to his uncle today and that will put a big smile on parag's face and it will also calm Kokila down. Ahem already broke the phone without his mom's permission. He might even talk back to his uncle without his mom's prompting or permission.

I don't think Ahem will be rude to Chirag, because he has been rised to be polite and respect his elders. Should he be rude Chirag could complain about koki's upbringing again and I don't want that😑 Hetal or Jigar should open their mouth. It is afterall their wife/DIL who caused all the problems and not koki's.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I need to book my flight.
He was let off too easy!!
I didn't think I could get more angry at him until I saw the epi!!
He didn't even really apologise for what he said, and as soon as he could he found something else to attack Koki with.

It was your wife Chirag who let Kinjal stay, Koki was all for making her leave.
And Hetal and Jigar were less than useless. Yeah OK Hetal told him what happened but too little too late.
Bloody Chirag makes my blood boil!!
_Nancy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
When chirag point his finger to Koki where was Parag Modi. Why he did'nt support his wife & open his mouth. This man is useless.
jyotic_74 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
chirag has lost it dhaphor