Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

chirag has a death wish

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
n kokila will definetly give it to  him,  how dare he think it kokila how about your  son n your wife 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

n kokila will definetly give it to  him,  how dare he think it kokila how about your  son n your wife 

Chirag always points his finger at Kokila. No wonder Kokila  used to taunt Rashi. But Kokila was on the right side of things. While Chirag's insinuation or rather accusation's are baseless.
Edited by Madvoot - 12 years ago
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I so agreeing with you. He should be ashamed of himself as soon as he finds out what really happened. Hope the cvs don't use Chirag to get Rashi back into the house 😡 But I'm properly am just thinking to negative .. or not. What do you think?
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's sort of understandable why he thought Kokila and Rashi were at loggerheads, because they often are, and his wife when his at work every evening tells him what her Devrani has been upto that day, so now he comes home and finds their bahu is gone to her mayka and his neice is back in their house, so automatically he thinks yep Kokila was shouting so much, Rashi has walked out, or these soft people in the house and her momma's boy have let her send Rashi out of the house, everything will become clear to him tomorrow, but first their will show Kinjal being thrown out and then coming to cry at the MM. 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nafisa you're right but I still think he should have kept his gob shut.

I'm really annoyed at him!!

suk19 thumbnail
i agree he should have kept his gob shut n listen to what the family has to say, hetal their a total mess jigar not speaking how about defending kokila i would love parag if he said chirag bhai u are wrong kokila did nothing rashi did it all 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk19

i agree he should have kept his gob shut n listen to what the family has to say, hetal their a total mess jigar not speaking how about defending kokila i would love parag if he said chirag bhai u are wrong kokila did nothing rashi did it all 

Parag is a silent witness, he'll listen to everything but won't speak up. I feel sorry for Kokila at times her husband is less than useless!!
I want to see Chirag apologise to Koki but he won't. No wonder Koki sometimes feels that she is treated as beneath Chirag and Hetal, Hetal may not say anything but Chirag says enough.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Parag is a silent witness, he'll listen to everything but won't speak up. I feel sorry for Kokila at times her husband is less than useless!!
I want to see Chirag apologise to Koki but he won't. No wonder Koki sometimes feels that she is treated as beneath Chirag and Hetal, Hetal may not say anything but Chirag says enough.

So true.
NazmaJ thumbnail
Honestly the way I feel, if Koki lets him live I might just finish the job myself!!
suk19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Honestly the way I feel, if Koki lets him live I might just finish the job myself!!

i will join u i  thought he was a idiot