Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

DHOTIwala!!

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Let me pinch myself at 1stBig smile!! At ist our Dhotiwala cums out of d toilet holding d kurta wid his lipsDay Dreaming, his fair stomach was shiningDay Dreaming, nd d dhoti itself is unwrappedROFL!! Dhotiwala was shocked 2 see kastur waiting on d bed only 2 tie his dhotiROFL( as previously he caught kastur red hande)!! Wen kastur wants 2 tie up d dhoti downwardsROFL, dhotiwala feels d biggest risk of his izzatDay DreamingROFL!! He went backwards!! Kastur approaches nd he goes backwardsROFL, untill he himself ties it underneathDay DreamingROFL!! my DHOTIwala resembled an angel in full white, he was shiningDay Dreaming!! his spark even forced kastur 2 praise him, she told ' AP IS DHOTI MEIN BOBHOT ACHEY LAGRAHE HAIN'Day Dreaming!! nd he replied thank u 4 tying it properlyROFL!!
But he was unaware dat his praise was of no worth unless he stepped out of his room nd got messed up wid d dhoti nd was bout 2 slipROFLROFL!!! Saroj all smilry 2 see d DHOTIwalaSmile!
Later baapji d jerk scold my angel 4 not bringing a giftAngryCry nd DHOTIwala bares it wid a fade smileDay Dreaming!! Lateron kastur again scares him by reminding him of his gajra ROFL( his xpression wereROFL). So dhotiwala dances on chance nd pretends 2 b romantic wid his angelic smileDay DreamingROFL!!
Nw reena again scares him by telling him 2 put it on kastur's hairROFL nd he does d task wid his evergreen shiny nd smooth nd elegant nd soo attractive handsDay DreamingROFL!!
Later he does arti, but d way he ate d prasad wasROFL a must watch!! It seemed like, he was starving 4 foodROFL!! Wid his whole neck upwards he puts d prasad in2 his mouth nd swallows itDay Dreaming!! Later DHOTIwala goes 2 his balcony, were white shiny curtains was d icing of his beauty!!
Dhotiwala on d balcony nd got lost in his thoughtsDay DreamingDay Dreaming, but kastur destroyed it by telling him bout jitu taking d degreeCry!!!

Sooo HC in white dhoti was too dreamy 2 b tolerated, too seductive nd attractive nd was angelicDay DreamingDay Dreaming!!! thnx 2 d CVs 4 giving us dhotiwala aftr toweliyaDay Dreaming!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-premeeristryanitarani

-Siddhi- Goldie
-Siddhi-
-Siddhi-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Hc n his expressions! D most adorable things in d world... N sundas u r just awsome dear. Narration to koi tumse sikhe...

Edited by payalHarshiya - 09 November 2011 at 10:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Thank uu sidHug!! stop buttering meUnhappyROFL, nd d hug was only 4 my DHOTIwalaTongueROFL!!!

-Siddhi-

premeeristry IF-Rockerz
premeeristry
premeeristry

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
sundas: dhotiwala feels d biggest risk of his izzatDay DreamingROFL!! He went backwards!! Kastur approaches nd he goes backwardsROFL, untill he himself ties it underneathDay DreamingROFL!!
 my DHOTIwala resembled an angel in full white,

ROFL  ROFL    ROFL    ROFL risk of his izzat  ROFL yeah thats true white always goes with him

harshu.sundas

harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premeeristry

sundas: dhotiwala feels d biggest risk of his izzatDay DreamingROFL!! He went backwards!! Kastur approaches nd he goes backwardsROFL, untill he himself ties it underneathDay DreamingROFL!!
 my DHOTIwala resembled an angel in full white,

ROFL  ROFL    ROFL    ROFL risk of his izzat  ROFL yeah thats true white always goes with him
stop ROFLing nd making fun of himAngryROFL!! dekha nahi tune, uska face darr ke wajah se peela pargaya thaDay DreamingROFL!! He must b in his mind dat, thank god i m not a champu anymore varna kastur wud def take advantage of it 2 attack his izzatROFL!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index