Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

"Khushi Stop Fussing" - Page 2

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
he speaks english soo welll...i love his diction.  barun really suits the character... 

no matter what he say how mean he is...every time he does such things i forget everything and melt😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

Anushree πŸ€—..Just fabulous post !! u r really good with words ...Seriously i have never seen a guy that too on indian tv who has such amazing style.. U can imagine my condition right now ?!πŸ˜†..

Seriously what can i say more ?? what is left to say ?? U said everything that i felt today after watching Barun πŸ˜›πŸ‘

πŸ€— paapiya jhappiya to you too

and i am not that good with words..i mean have you seen writings of people here..they are creative genius..whereas i am like local newspaper writer[which no one reads]

and coming to Barun..hmmm..that man seduces me big time

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
maaan...i go crazy wenever he maarofys an English one-liner...πŸ€ͺ...ufff...😳tht commanding voice...the lovely-dovely accent...KILLER...yeah tht is wat he is...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...he is just HOTTNESS PERSONIFIED...yummm...πŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: ArHi.

I love it when he speaks in English! He actually carries it off, and his English has the dialect and delivery of a business tycoon.

There are some shows where there are business tycoons, or big shots, and you cringe at their English.

So true...He is posh with his English...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I so loved that line too...he said it so sexily ...😍...and when he speaks english he looks and sounds even more hot.I have wached that scene a countless number of times already just for that one line.
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Lotsav_phun

πŸ€— paapiya jhappiya to you too

and i am not that good with words..i mean have you seen writings of people here..they are creative genius..whereas i am like local newspaper writer[which no one reads]

and coming to Barun..hmmm..that man seduces me big time

yes i know ff/os and other post writers are awesome in da forum...but ur this post brought tears in my eyesπŸ˜†..u  wrote exactly what i felt ...awesome dear Clap
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: JRSN

So true...He is posh with his English...

and thats a rare thing with Indian boys..never in my life i thought someone speaking english can be so orgasmic

oh Barun just come to me baby

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
barun is d best! love him1 he rocks!😍
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: barunroxx7

yes i know ff/os and other post writers are awesome in da forum...but ur this post brought tears in my eyesπŸ˜†..u  wrote exactly what i felt ...awesome dear πŸ‘

aww...too filmy too nautanki but i liked it

dont cry..dont let your tear ducts dry

veecha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArHi.

I love it when he speaks in English! He actually carries it off, and his English has the dialect and delivery of a business tycoon.

There are some shows where there are business tycoons, or big shots, and you cringe at their English.

Cudn't agree more !!

He has an amazing accent and way of speaking in English .. which something I always look for in the actors playing roles of business tycoons etc full of attitude.  Bad accent or pronunciation ruins it all !! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

BUT BARUN has left me speechless πŸ˜ ... ASR's attitude and personality reflects very well in his way of talking !! πŸ‘