baap raa baap, kya conversation

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
 what an awesome episode yaar.
lets take a moment to forget the snake shyam scenes, ufft, i wanted to slap him out.

done. fan girl mode(on): OMG OMG OMG🤪. i swear the mandir scene is my fave scene now, what a epic moment between the two. i loved the conversation, or should i say bickering between the two engaged 😳duo. khushi kumari gupta and arnav sing raizada. here is the things that made me jump up for joy
1. ofcourse the obvious, arnav and khushi getting engaged. whoop whoop🥳
2. how arnav said khushi and tumhe, you could sense the worry in his voice, unfortunatly he sensed it to and went back in ASR mode.😆
3.ok did any body else find, the line "don't talk to me like that" hot. i mean the way arnav said it, i wasn't really expecting it but boy was it 😍. theres a double meaning there, first off he didn't like how she was talking rudely to him, but another meaning could be taken from this as well like " we've been through a lot and your talking to me like i mean nothing to you", now who's fault is that arnav😉.
4. loved the way he slowly released her fromm his grip, only to reach down and grab her wrist. such rabba ve moment, funnly this  wasn't played. though i was too glued to what was occuring to care.

special mention to Miss Kushi Kumari Gupta- you go girl, yaya⭐️, she totally stood up for herself and fought Mr Arnav sing raizada. soo proud, our khushi is back, not that i minded the way she was before, it's just today, she totally gave it back to arnav. for everything arnav had to say to her, she had 10 more things to say back. you could tell it was getting on arnav's nerve. man, i loved their bickering, i was soo hooked into what they were saying. i felt as if i was watching a tennise match. my eyes going back and forth, one come back to after another
also another special mention, well done cv's for such awesome dialogues between arnav and khushi. i also loved how the scene was shot. it was beautifully done, with pan shots and espcially cool the shadow silhouette of both the newyl engaged couple👏.

oops:big claps to both barun and sanaya for their perfomances. so well acted👏⭐️🤗

such a epic scene, both walking the same way but apart. ohh welcome back aviator glasses🤗

so how did every one find the ep. feel free to add you fave moments and turn on your fan girl mode on😃

Edited by bila_a - 12 years ago
nice post ... can't wait to watch the episode
loved your analysis, n yeah I too noticed that "dont lk to me like that" n ve perectly analysed it with double mening!👏

After watching the episode, your thought process in writing is to be highly commended. You outlined every word spoken, every action in both their demeanour, highlighted both their strength and their weakness, I am looking forward to their conversation now with an open mind, you did really well, keep the conversation going, you captured the moments for us.

Originally posted by community_drive

loved your analysis, n yeah I too noticed that "dont lk to me like that" n ve perectly analysed it with double mening!👏
thank you, i was just being a fan girl, as soon as he said it i was like,mmm.. thats interesting in more ways then one
I loved today's mandir scene and I agree it was shot beautifully.Also when Arnav said to Khushi...Don't talk to me like that and stop fussing Khushi..I was going weak at the knees...this guy is so hot when he speaks english...😍...too good...love ASR...oh yeah forgot to mention that he looked well hot in those shades too...me swooning...
Originally posted by shaz2009

I loved today's mandir scene and I agree it was shot beautifully.Also when Arnav said to Khushi...Don't talk to me like that and stop fussing Khushi..I was going weak at the knees...this guy is so hot when he speaks english...😍...too good...love ASR...oh yeah forgot to mention that he looked well hot in those shades too...me swooning...

haha,you weren't the only one who went weak at the knees, i thought i was about to faint, it was arnav overload,from his suit to his glasses and like you mentioned  his english. *sigh* i keep falling in love with this guy, too hot. true he looked hot in his glasses. i love arnav. so happy now