Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovenupur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
full episode was superb.
but i like auto fight n rishi n indi  scan.
hpotterbekub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
the ending scene. i felt so sad.
AsktheDust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Contentedly!! Unusually Feasible and constructive topic so far in this forum. Be grateful to set up this dear...

A propos, I appreciated entire episode although I be in awe of the scene whilst Indira communicate along with her maa concerning her father. The soreness in her orbs n tones make up my heart pounding, remarkable acting by RP.

An added one where Indira sign the cheque, actually I kept an eye on handwriting of RP *round the twist* and i'm impressed. Last scene was heart wrenching too.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: zishaRP

Contentedly!! Unusually Feasible and constructive topic so far in this forum. Be grateful to set up this dear...

A propos, I appreciated entire episode although I be in awe of the scene whilst Indira communicate along with her maa concerning her father. The soreness in her orbs n tones make up my heart pounding, remarkable acting by RP.

An added one where Indira sign the cheque, actually I kept an eye on handwriting of RP *round the twist* and i'm impressed. Last scene was heart wrenching too.

thank you. even i looked for the hand writing. and i love how she is so strong about her father issue.its not an easy thing to do.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: hpotterbekub

the ending scene. i felt so sad.

it was really touching.