Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Ahem's anger

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Today when koki is tensed regarding the phone calls...

ahem says he wil lift the call and slams the phone to the ground 

which in result breaks into pieces...

though it shows ahem's angry attitude

but dont u think that ahem cant control situations and freaks out for even a slight disturbance

it was the same too during the swiss track..

He could have just sort the matter out by talking instead of running from the situations.

Or is it koki fault that she is not letting ahem handle the situation himself and always takes

matter into her hand by making him a puppet

and we see gopi too being naive regarding rashi..so my doubt is 

how wil the couple coupe up with situations..arised in the family in the future generation...

Edited by shaina.sharma - 09 November 2011 at 8:27am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharsavvi_Precious_aachus-neela-rsk16everhana_yIchangeditsuk19NazmaJ.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ahem's anger" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Gopi will break out in tears and ahem will throw a tantrum LOL

and should koki be no longer under the living they will try to get in contact with her booth ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jaz90savviaachus_Precious_ever.Nafisa.

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
i think he freaks out only when the issue is concerned about his mother. otherwise, he is okay with his anger. anyway he is the first angery young man on star plus after a long time. he has to maintain his imagena

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharjaaneshin_Precious_everIchangeditNazmaJ.Nafisa.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Ahem explained himself very well. He is bound by the constraints his mother puts on his actions and obviously therefore becomes frustrated.
We saw this early on in his interactions with Gopi - Koki was forcing them together and because he couldn't do what he wanted his anger came out onto Gopi.

I have hope however as we have seen when Gopi was accused of cheating he was able to calmly think of a solution even if it went against what his mother said.
If Koki let both her son and DIL off the leash for a while they would both become more independent while hopefully bonding closer. Ahem needs the freedom of thinking for himself and realising the consequences of his actions. He's an able business man which shows he has the ability to think things through so he's not incapable. Koki needs to stop hindering him!!

Koki is the heart of the serial but I think the CVs need to send her away for a bit. Maybe nani can get ill so Koki has to look after her, leaving Ahem and Gopi behind. None of the other Modi's will be a problem.

Edited by NazmaJ - 09 November 2011 at 10:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadhar_Precious_evernavyabIchangedit.Nafisa.

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

i think he freaks out only when the issue is concerned about his mother. otherwise, he is okay with his anger. anyway he is the first angery young man on star plus after a long time. he has to maintain his imagena

Lol at maintaining his image!!

The viewers are waiting around for him to turn into a lovestruck husband but he's busy being Star pluses model of an angry young man!!

Edited by NazmaJ - 09 November 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_everIchangedit.Nafisa.

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

Ahem explained himself very well. He is bound by the constraints his mother puts on his actions and obviously therefore becomes frustrated.
We saw this early on in his interactions with Gopi - Koki was forcing them together and because he couldn't do what he wanted his anger came out onto Gopi.

I have hope however as we have seen when Gopi was accused of cheating he was able to calmly think of a solution even if it went against what his mother said.
If Koki let both her son and DIL off the leash for a while they would both become more independent while hopefully bonding closer. Ahem needs the freedom of thinking for himself and realising the consequences of his actions. He's an able business man which shows he has the ability to think things through so he's not incapable. Koki needs to stop hindering him!!

Koki is the heart of the serial but I think the CVs need to send her away for a bit. Maybe nani can get ill so Koki has to look after her, leaving Ahem and Gopi behind. None of the other Modi's will be a problem.

I agree with you. however it would really pain me if koki would have to go away for awhile. What would I do without her famous glaresOuch LOL
But still your right Ahem is able to think matters through but sometimes has a problem maintaining his calm. I think Gopi could be able to keep him in balance, should they become a real couple. I do think they would quite nicely complement each other. ahem's hot temper and Gopis innocent calm. The only think missing is a little brain for Gopi and for ahem to trust and listen to his darling wifeWink

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_NazmaJ

sukri

Goldie

sukri

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

you put it very nicely Nazma.. i wonder how Koki and Aham will react to Chirag's questions tomorrow...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top