My thoughts about the villager

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! 😉

After reading yesterday's WU and knowing about how the villagers rejected to help Ammaji, I wanted to share my thoughts regarding this.

I can totally understand, that Veerpur's villagers have a deep hatred for Ammaji and its even justyfied. Ammaji did so many sins, destroyed even families and lives - it's just logical that no one want to help her. Maybe, it was somewhere stupid from her to ask them for help, now, because she should know what they feel for her.

But I don't understand the villagers saying that now Ammaji and her whole family will have to pay for Ammaji's sins. Why? Because their families suffered thanks to Ammaji? Okay, that's even an understandable reason. But if the villagers remember Ammaji's sins and her wrong doings, why the hell don't they remember Sia (and Raghav)? Sia was the one who had always fought for those villagers, for the women, for those who had to suffer because of Ammaji, even if that meant to go against Ammaji and her family. Ammaji had done so many times injustice to Sia, hurt her so many times - but Sia did never give up. She always stood up for those villagers - who are now giving baddua to Sia's family. Who are rejecting to help Ammaji saving Mausam and w/ that saving Jhanvi as well. And Jhanvi's Sia's daughter, how come they didn't feel like doint at least that bit for Sia and saving her daughter? 

And, c'mon, I admit Ammaji did wrong and now they want to see her suffering - but are their lives under Rana better? Nope. Rana does the same Ammaji did, no even worst - selling women etc... During laado there were so many moments I thought: 'Didn't this villagers learn anything from Sia?' Just always bowing in front of injustice and sins and when they are given the chance to change that, they are blinded by their hatred, not even realising that their hatred towards Ammajis shouldn't be projected to her family, as well.

And I'm mad at Jhanvi, too! How can she even think, that their family might deserve all this? Just because they are related to Ammaji? Then I want to tell her, that she isn't only Ammaji's granddaughter, but also RaSia's daughter (who never did anything wrong or any sins!) and was raised by Amba who, too, did never any sins! Same for her family members - Chanda-Avtar had suffered so much thanks to Ammaji's wrong doings, but did they do anything wrong in thier lives? (At least Avtar) And Santosh, who's always concerned about everyone? Or Karan and Diya who had to bear Ammaji's rejection and disliking since childhood? 

Besides, Ammaji got and still gets her pay-back for everything! Loosing her old home, her RaSia, Amba and now two sons as well! This are punishments which will be visible for a lifetime! And she's still getting more and more.

It's wrong from Jhanvi to think they all deserve it! And after the marriage, I hope she doesn't give up that easily - she should never forget that apart from being Ammaji's granddaughter, she's RaSia'a and Amaba's daughter! She shouldn't just accept everything wrong happening to them by saying "we deserve it" but fight it! Her parents would have want it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG!!!!!!
such a long post Nori, i didnt even read the whole giving my opinion after reading half of it
Yaa u  r right villagers didnt remember about the contribution of Sia as she stood against Ammaji and helped those villagers and in return they are denying from giving help to Sia's own blood Jhanvi
Well Nori voting round for Caption contest started please do vote 
Hesperus thumbnail
No prob, Pooja! You got my exact point! 😉 Those villagers make me really angry 😡

Will vote 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree Nori... but can't blame the villagers there... as they have faced lots of problems... it's something one cannot forget for lifetime... agree Sia always helped the villagers... but sometimes good deeds get enveloped with sorrows...  and we can't forget even Sia had to face Ammaji's torture... that's what one of the villager said why Janvi is stuck with Ammaji??? and what Ammaji did ... agree she has to pay it for a lifetime... but yesterday if you see the episode... she didn't show regret when the villagers were telling her about the ways she tortured them... don't you feel it would have been right that she could have atleast asked for forgiveness... agree mere forgiveness is not going to get her anything... but she was behaving all the more arrogant... and that's what angered Janvi more... that she was not feeling remorse...  Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Didn't watch it just read the WU, therefore 😳

But that's Ammaji - she knows very well which kind of sins she had done and knows, that she can't undo them. Maybe she'll ask them for forgiveness, one time, who knows?

I know, the villagers can't forget what Ammaji did to them and I don't blame them for rejecting Ammaji. What I'm angry about is, that they also rejected Jhanvi w/ that. And that I can't understand. The marriage would be Jhanvi's, not Ammaji's, and I just can't understand how their hatred for Ammaji can be so strong, that they seem to have forgotten Sia and everything Sia did for them. Didn't they owe Sia at least this bit, to save her daughter 😒
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hesperus

Didn't watch it just read the WU, therefore 😳

But that's Ammaji - she knows very well which kind of sins she had done and knows, that she can't undo them. Maybe she'll ask them for forgiveness, one time, who knows?

I know, the villagers can't forget what Ammaji did to them and I don't blame them for rejecting Ammaji. What I'm angry about is, that they also rejected Jhanvi w/ that. And that I can't understand. The marriage would be Jhanvi's, not Ammaji's, and I just can't understand how their hatred for Ammaji can be so strong, that they seem to have forgotten Sia and everything Sia did for them. Didn't they owe Sia at least this bit, to save her daughter 😒

@ bold...agree...😊

i feel it's because till Sia died... Ammaji never showed any remorse... she has understood now when she was thrown out by her 2 sons... 😊 so according to villagers Sia also faced Ammaji's wrath only... so their anger could also be for Sia against Ammaji... 😊 and about Mausam... firstly i feel they are not aware that she'll be married if Janvi doesn't agree... also it may even happen that they are really scared when it comes to Rana... 🤔🤔
darshana23 thumbnail
Nori about villagers stand I feel they are right because they have nothing to trust... Moreover even if they are tortured by Rana right now, they are still feeling Ammaji will do same thing once she has power in her hand... More adding to their end, its Ammaji's attitude which made them and Jhanvi more mad...

Rather than showing that she has changed and asking in low tone, the way she replied made thing worst. For me, if  she ruled Veerpur some years back doesnt make Veerpur hers at  first place. She left Veerpur for her own reason and back to Veerpur for her own reason alone... Even though Ammaji has gone through sufferings, villagers still have those bad memories with them...

About Jhanvi, what she is experiencing that everyone from family is suffering. First they lost shelter, Avatar is in bad condition, Karan is locked, Tanisha is away from her child and husband... nothing going good... and whats the reason for it... Its simple Karma!

nikita_88 thumbnail
Nori really well said and I agree with every word... 👏

I wrote this in yesterday's written update! So here is a copy and a paste! 😆

Ammaji's past was obviously going to come back to haunt her... But I have to say why didn't Jhanvi say to help her for the sake of Sia made no sense? 

The creatives are leaving to many gaps and too many un-used storylines, I know there is a lot happening all over the show but they seem to lose focus on one plot line and jump on board with a new plot line... 

I kind of want more focus on Dehli as well - I am missing Adi and Ragini (I mean what happened with the mystery flowers she got now, that is at a stand still) and also now if Shaurya comes back that will need focus and Karan how long till he is freed from jail... I mean Vikram has entered and then there are gaps in the show with him around, I don't know there is so many unfinished things, they need to backtrack and make everything move at the same kind of pace... 

Hmm... Jhanvi marrying all there her only threat is the middle brother for now as he is already taken by her, Surya there is just hate but she could make his life hell and well Kuldeep is gay so no worry there for her. 

Also why hasn't Dia opened her mouth about the Kuldeep issue or has she really become dumb in the show?!?!?! 

Lets see where this all goes... bit of a long rant but hopefully sense enters the show again soon because since they have come to Veerpur the show seems to be losing all it tracks... 

Oh also, I feel like we are missing Jhanvi the essence she had I mean now she is all pro-ammaji kind of and its like that is fine she is your gran but where has your fight and passion gone she seems to be crying and giving up hope - Jhanvi always use to be the one fighting always finding away and now she has become another submissive character me no likely! 
Edited by nikita_88 - 12 years ago
Hesperus thumbnail
Darshu, I'm not justifying Ammaji - because I know what the villagers mean, I know what kind of sins Ammaji had done. It's okay, that they rejected her. What's bothering me is that they are rejecting Jhanvi w/ that as well and they even wished bad for Ammaji's family. Why? I can't agree w/ the fact, that Ammaji's family should pay for her sins. That's simply wrong. Besides, due to Ammaji's regime there were a lot of villagers supporting Ammaji, even seeing her near God - not all villagers, but most of them. So, everything that happened in the past can't be blamed on Ammaji, only. 

Originally posted by: darshana23

About Jhanvi, what she is experiencing that everyone from family is suffering. First they lost shelter, Avatar is in bad condition, Karan is locked, Tanisha is away from her child and husband... nothing going good... and whats the reason for it... Its simple Karma!

That's what I can't agree w/. I know what she's experiencing, but why give up by accepting Karma? I mean, their family suffered a lot before, as well. Even Jhanvi, when Amba died and Ammaji seperated her from Diya and she was on a hugner strike for days. That was a pain as well. And just because now she knew what Ammaji did in her past, she's accepting everything happening to her family? Nope, that's not the Jhanvi we knew. That's not Amba's brave daughter who used to fight against every wrong doing, no matter what she had to do, who never accepted anything wrong happening to her beloved ones but fight to make it better!

And I understand it that she wants to save Mausam - and that's right. But she should have told someone, at least Diya! They are sisters, after all, she should have at least told her what she was planning to do. Doing everything by herself, bothering herself w/ all this thoughts she could have shared - there's no sense in suffering all alone. 
Hesperus thumbnail
Glad, you got my point, Niki! 😉

And you're absolutely right, the show lost totally sense during the whole Veerpur-track. So many other story lines are hanging in the air, but they atrt new ones before finishing the old ones. Hence, they don't even mention them anymore!

Also, you said right, that that's not the Jhanvi we knew from the past. Since this whole BP track she's changed into this crying-mode. Where's the Jhanvi who used to fight? Who used to be optimistic and give everyone else hope? Who brought w/ her own smile smiles to her beloved ones? What are the Cvs thinking, by making her this crying-Jhanvi? 😡

I hope for them that they'll change it soon and Jhanvi'll give Ran+sons a though time! After all, she's Amba's daughter - aur Amba ka sar kabhi kisi mard ke samne juka nahi, ulat wo har ek mard ka sar khud ke samne jukati ti 😊