Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Nafis. Really excited! I wouldn't be able to sleep then bcoz it will be at 2.30 am for me 🤔.
taral83 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nafisa why don't u open a thread where we can all post questions for them. Some of us may not have time to chat with them but the one's that do can ask on our behalf. Plus we won't have repeat questions and waist their or our time. They might even get agitated if we ask same stuff over and over ...just a thought
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Thanks for the update Nafis. Really excited! I wouldn't be able to sleep then bcoz it will be at 2.30 am for me 🤔.

I think you will have to take a power nap in the afternoon and stay up really really late. That's true they didn't consider the Australian hemisphere, it's like all four corners of the earth they were bound to disappoint someone. In his post he mentions US, UK and India so Australia I'm afraid it's really late for you.

Just in case you can't make it I opened a thread where you can put your questions and I will ask them for you it's here. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1942981

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: taral83

Nafisa why don't u open a thread where we can all post questions for them. Some of us may not have time to chat with them but the one's that do can ask on our behalf. Plus we won't have repeat questions and waist their or our time. They might even get agitated if we ask same stuff over and over ...just a thought

I already opened the thread last week here it is babe, put your questions there, and who you want to answer your question https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1942981
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for sharing this...