Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain News

HOME  SHOWS  EK HAZAARON MEIN MERI BEHNA HAIN  NEWS  Will Jeevika's stand backfire?

Will Jeevika's stand backfire?      
   0  LIKE  |     0  COMMENTS  |   

In Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai, Jeevika and Viren are counting the minutes as their wedding date draws closer but various obstacles keep jolting them and their fragile relationship.

With Swamini's recent anger over Jeevika's wish to wear her mother's necklace, their future seems to be bleak for now. Will Jeevika and her family's anxieties be eased?

A Starplus.in source shares, "Swamini was offended that Jeevika and her Beeji wanted to bypass her wishes over a necklace, when she wanted her family's status to be of prime importance at Viren's wedding. With the ultimatum of calling off the wedding hanging in the air, both families are worried. In tonight's episode, Viren will tell Swamini that if she wishes he will call the wedding off, but he also adds that he loves Jeevika. Swamini will be touched by his gesture and will realize her mistake. She will apologize to Beeji and Jeevika, who will welcome her warmly. Later Maanvi will cook for the family and end up preparing tasteless food, yet everyone will praise her. Jeevika will be touched to see her sister becoming responsible."

Jeevika who was really scared about her wedding being called off. She says, "It was tough to wait for Badi ma's decision. Viren and I were getting to know each other and beginning to like each other too. So with the wedding being in jeopardy, it was a terrifying night. I never knew that things would escalate to this stage. I am glad things worked out." Talking about designer Rohit Verma designing her wedding outfit, she adds, "I am thankful for the outfit which is a red lehenga but I like simple outfits. I understand that I am supposed to wear a heavy dress on my wedding day and his creation is apt for the same. Badi ma wanted me to wear his creation so I am happy to do so."

Maanvi too adds, "I wanted to give Jeevika di a good send off but I ended up messing the food. And everyone was so sweet about it. I am going to miss her a lot."

Will the pre wedding jitters get the best of Jeevika? Will she face more hurdles along the way? Don't miss Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai every Monday-Friday at 8.30 pm only on STAR Plus.

STARPlus.in news  |   Wednesday, November 09, 2011

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Only4DilishSheIsTheOne-Fortune-blueberries.sarah_zeensp87-Swetha--Deepali-LavenderCrystalKokila11-Cupcake-wadi..doll-Doppelganger-Suchi-LumzzcuttieeMariQuestFilms..tanya..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Will Jeevikas stand backfire-indya.com" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

einnieearchu

Groupbie

einnieearchu

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.

Lumzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Lumzz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
So today also no ViratConfusedAngry

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lazzz

So today also no ViratConfusedAngry

awieee!!! missing dem a lot!

-Deepali-

Coolbie

-Deepali-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for Sharing:))  Very Good News..swamini Ji reliaze her
Mistek..its great

..tanya..

IF-Stunnerz

..tanya..

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
TFS...

LavenderCrystal

Goldie

LavenderCrystal

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!hope everything will be fine now

Kokila11

IF-Dazzler

Kokila11

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing...lagta hai, thora sa slow epi hoga :(

Edited by Kokila11 - 09 November 2011 at 7:22am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.