Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
HelloBig smile
hows everyone doing?
im loving KTLK..and to be very honest i like Mallika a lot...somehow her angst and the complexity her character has touched my heart...not to forget Rukhsar!
so far so good
but now that the story is starting im really having high hopes from the story especially Mallikas Character especially since her character plays a pretty important role in the story after this..
but knowing desi Tv-very sadly it has a track record of ruining grey characters and making them charcoal black-repulsive,obsessiveAngry and in short un-watchable for any sensible human beingLOL...
i hope Kamlesh Pandey keeps the dignity and the coldness of the character intact not making her like those stupid vamps who go to any levels,loose all brains and dignity and merciless enough to hurt any one just for themselfs..ie like a kamolika or a ramola sikand!or maybe more recently  Maithili from PKYEK
let her be cold,competitive even rude to Nidhi maybe misusing her authority to some extent,but at the same time have the soft side towards Ashu and yes still be the relatively nice person that she is..dont make her black...i dont want her to be mouthing the word-Ashuthosh sirf mera hai...Main Tumhari Jaan Le Lungi types...it will just about ruin everything...
the beauy in KTLK lies in the honestly and genuiness that each character and the fact that each of them has a flaw and despite the show being about a pretty serious issue(age difference in love) its never gone on to be regressive so far!
hoping for the best
Tons of love
shruti

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

1pritiaggarwalaimettiVidyaGJMulan08ronnie85ozone1Armu4evajustpratikavmuksfrenz4uBingeMarybartonMariaa.RDintruderfastRoopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Maintain Mallikas Dignity" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Shruti.. nice to see u posting.. :) Make more topics ;-)  Love ur updates too!!

@Mallu... well based on what i have seen of Sheena... Mallu will be manupulative and definitely vengeful... ! 12 long years a woman has waited for the person whom she thinks to be her ideal mate n almost convinced herself that if not hers.. he wont be any body elses...! All of a sudden she sees that mirage disappear ... no surprises if Mallu comes out black..of grey n lashes out at Nidhi... ! But trust me.. that lashing wuld be shrewd.. stylish and intense!! We saw glimpses twice already of how potent Mallus hatred for Nidhi is becoming... the OT and then the Hosp..!!

Trust me.. on this.. Rukhsar plays Negative with CLASS...n m sure.. if not loathe it.. we will hate it... for thats the basic intent..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Mallika is a mature woman, if she is so confident about her love, she shouldn't feel threatened by Nidhi. If it didn't happen in 12years, there was really nothing there.

So far, nothing has been hidden from her as far as Dr Ashutosh is concerned, so why does she feel threatende by Nidhi? Can Nidhi not check on him when he is sick as a friend? She refused to take her calls, childish!

Even if Mallika is negative, I want her to be mature about it. The last few episodes, I am disappointed with her portrayal. I really liked her friendship w/Dr Ash. She even had some nice parting words for Nidhi when she left. Now, when she finds her bindi, she will be all hyper & possibly nasty when she finds out that she will joining them after all.

I really liked her in the beginning but now I am not so sureConfused 

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
so far her portrayal is realistic...think of it from her angle...but you may never know...Mallika may be made black..personally i love her relation with Ashu...it would be horrible if they made her an obsessive lover!

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
great post n i agree with u fully
i too love mallika lot
she is really amazing and she had already touched my heart
i hope they don't ruin her character fully
i don't wanna see her being hated by all

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
The cunning look that she gave today when Ashu says Nidhi will work under you.. it was the look that vamps generally give!! Confused The jealousy and insecurity streak in her should not unleash the negative traits is something even I have wished since the beginning. 

frenz4u

IF-Dazzler

frenz4u

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hi Shruti . . .Big smile
KTLK is doing great . . . and Even I like Mallika . . . Rukhsar is doing fab job. . .Clap
Seriously i wont b able to tolerate if Mallika turns into that typical possesive typical vamp . .Thumbs Down
Hope CVs dont ruin her character ! ! !

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.