Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I honestly don't want Rishi opposite Indira. She deserves someone who will actually understand her and her troubles. First and foremost she needs a true friend. Come to the AT, I want to discuss some songs I recently heard and how I think they relate to Indira. Come. :P
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

achha tell me something honestly guys...would you have thought differently about these topics of love birds if the hero was dashing and popular? like Karan tacker or gurmeet or Sushant?

you want me to be honest, ok. nop. i dont watch serials. infact its gonna be the second serial i'll ever watch. so i am not fond of some lovey dovey story cuz i dont need one to drool.

@roshnee- you have no right to dictate to anyone what they should think and what they shouldnt...I-F gives that right to every1...

@Nids- naah nidheya in MN was filled with typical glitches...eye locks, trip fall catch, hugs, almost kisses...only thing is the actors saved it with their acting(whether the cvs like to hear it or not its the truth) and by mistake they created Nupur...who flourished like an unattended tree and saved the MN love story from sinking...else can you think of a story line post MN marriage?

I loved the comeback track. It was kind of cliche, but there was something different and beautiful and wonderful about them. :)

But my idea of a good lovestory is Damon Elena from TVD. Three seasons and they have shown such a beautiful development. It's wonderful.
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ridionasis-

sur dear, its obvious that you dont support this topic. but the rest of us do. so it would be better if you dont comment further and try to convince us otherwise.

why not ridi...i mean common...just because our opinions dont match this time...i should leave...now that's rude...
if i would have been in your place...i wouldn't have done that...i mean common...we are friends and at least we should respect each others views...just my opinion...
actually i never thought that even in this forum...i will be asked to leave...chalo leave...seems like my fault to think that...me leaving...

Still dramatic. Still acting like little kids. Grow up man. 😆
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok rosh you might not watch shows for love track but i "feel" people are so against the love birds thing cause they dislike Sumit to infinity...

i dislike him too...and want someone better opposite rati...but that cant stop me from telling people if they can like Sumit-Indira or not...can we?

This is an open forum guys...please dont assume such a rigid attitude that new members feel cornered or bullied and never open new topics...Just My POV...no offence meant to any1...

Nids me coming to AT
EtherealRati thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Untamed-

Still dramatic. Still acting like little kids. Grow up man. 😆

if it was for me...it isn't that easy to change your self sweetheart...i have tried but i always fail...that's my nature...and i think i am gonna stay like this only...
Don't fight, that's all. I changed too. I used to fight like a kid, but now I've matured so much.
EtherealRati thumbnail

Ok rosh you might not watch shows for love track but i "feel" people are so against the love birds thing cause they dislike Sumit to infinity...

i dislike him too...and want someone better opposite rati...but that cant stop me from telling people if they can like Sumit-Indira or not...can we?

This is an open forum guys...please dont assume such a rigid attitude that new members feel cornered or bullied and never open new topics...Just My POV...no offence meant to any1...

Nids me coming to AT

u said it rinky...that was my point...i wish i could have explained in a better way...😊
nerdndproud thumbnail
guys plz don't make it a battle field. we were discussing about our opinion peacefully...why r u creating mess?