Hitler Didi

Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 16

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-ridionasis--Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 9)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
@ rinky- you are right dear. there might be a time when indiras love life will have its part to play but dont you think its way too early to make indira rishi a couple and starting using words like 'love birds'?if theres a love story then theres no problem in drooling over that. but why to think up something and then try to impose it when its nothing like that?
thats what we were trying to say.

Edited by -roshnee- - 09 November 2011 at 6:47am

-ridionasis--Rinky-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rinky-

Well hum yaha pe jitna bhi chilla ley can we deny the fact that love is the most saleable commodity in the universe? there are million love stories written and read..million love songs...serials...movies...people see so much love around them but do they get tired? NO...dont ask me why ..thats how love is...thats how people are...

As for camera angle, acting skills of side characters, direction...we have discussed that...few of us...not all...isnt that enough that we know what is worth talking about? 

People WILL expect love stories...however differently Ila bedi might think...baat wahi pe aake tikne waali hai...then people will make VMs...siggies...there will be link ups...all those things will get repeated again...just hope it comes after some time...and the hero is not Sumit...else there is no way we can avoid Lowwe from creeping into this serial...trust me...thats how it is...and expecting something really hatke is impractical

ya.there are lots of love story...we don't want a new one...yaar duniya main love ke siwa bhi bahut kuch hey...aur kya burayi hey aagar koyi hatke soche toh...i know log pehle react karenge par baad main samaj bhi jayenge! sometimes change is good.

clustersofstar-Rinky-

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
i seriously dont understand why u have problem with the love story...i mean ya we dint read in articles that there is a love story...i mean eye lock and all...that can't be expected even..as indira dont have even smile with her...such dreams are far far away from her ...but rishi is the person who will bring happiness in indira's life...and that is in every article...and this is a story in itself...

i respect rati's decision of taking this role and i respect her co actor too...i know he can't be arjun but that does not mean that we should say that there is no story ...its all about indira...i mean common guys...open your eyes...the guy has a big role...big role...he will the one who is gonna fill indira life with colors ...guys its high time...i can understand if u say that the actor isn't good and should be replaced or something but the thing is that u dont want the story to proceed and want it just to show struggle ...than that is not possible...the story has to proceed...

so please guys just welcome sumit with an open mind...are keep trust on rati...he will turn good or will be replaced...

and one more thing...it is a open forum...and we are here to discuss...remember how we used tgo discuss about mayur before their confession...so is the case now...people are finding the jofdi cute...and that's great...let it be...let all enjoy ...even we are rati fans ...even we love her...Heart
we have full right to express and discuss what we feel ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rinky-

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Like Rinky said, it's inevitable that a lovestory will creep into the serial. I just hope it's not Rishi. I somehow don't see ANY potential. He's kinda immature and Sumit is okay-ish only. 

Love sells. True fact. Nothing we say will change that, but I don't want Hitler Didi to become a full fledged love story. :( 

I really want a friendship angle. Why don't they ever make friendship based shows? Where the friends are not blood related or in a relationship, that is. Just pure friendship. Like Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. Or Harry Potter. Or ZNMD.

Baap. I hope we get to see a nice female best friend for Indira soon. I'm a sucker for friendships. :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP--ridionasis--Rinky-

shrutikaa

Groupbie

shrutikaa

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
how wat a coincidence!!!!!!!!!! my 2 most fav actresses who worked together in a show r now competing against the same time slot...rati n sanaya 

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
@ sur- well if you think like that its perfectly alright. but we certainly dont think so. and we're not the ones who are  closed eyed. we are the one trying to awake people from having couple dream already!ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ridionasis-

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

Like Rinky said, it's inevitable that a lovestory will creep into the serial. I just hope it's not Rishi. I somehow don't see ANY potential. He's kinda immature and Sumit is okay-ish only. 

Love sells. True fact. Nothing we say will change that, but I don't want Hitler Didi to become a full fledged love story. :( 

I really want a friendship angle. Why don't they ever make friendship based shows? Where the friends are not blood related or in a relationship, that is. Just pure friendship. Like Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. Or Harry Potter. Or ZNMD.

Baap. I hope we get to see a nice female best friend for Indira soon. I'm a sucker for friendships. :D
ya even i will love the friendship angle...that will be really awesome and some other guys in indira's life...as its a show and love angle will be there...but even i dont want the show to turn into just a love story...want the show be extraordinary...hope are wishes and prayers get answered...

-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.