Hitler Didi

Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Originally posted by luminos3

and one more thing, why r people not focussing on the positives of this serial? the strong characterisation of indira, the dysfunctional family, the brilliant camera skills, the direction et al. bas 2 cheezon ki padi hui hain logon ko...love story and trps. Confused  so does a love story guarantee mind blowing trps? do all good shows get good trps? looking at d current scenario of indian television, it is just the opposite. the crappier the serial the more trps it gets. LOL

also, love story is very good. unfortunately is serial ka male lead mein dum nahin hain. he is better off as a side character. he doesn't have that screen presence. just my opinion though.

absolutely right. the camera work is so good. and sunaina bhabi, and ma and bhai and ishan are brillaint in their acts and the locations are so beautiful but no one talks about that!

coz they r blind...they can only see one thing in this world nd that is love...how could u expect nything else from those blind people!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 8)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

safeplacetoland

IF-Stunnerz

safeplacetoland

I absolutely agree with you. I'd like them to show a friendship aspect to the show. A proper female friendship to be developed. Why should it always be the lover who makes one smile? For me it's always my friends. Whenever I'm down and depressed, THEY pick me up. And before when I didn't have such friends I was kinda like Hitler Didi in life. Now I have some really true friends and I'm all happy and all.

So I want to see a proper friendship aspect to it. Like some nice dialogues also, but most of all I want a proper female friendship. Not with siblings, but with a friend.

And I don't want Indira with Rishi. She's too mature for him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZMEYukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP--roshnee--ridionasis--Rinky-PureBliss

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Originally posted by luminos3

chalo...instead of sher ki gunj and machaoing khalbali we will all stand still and moan and wail "mahiii mahiii mahiii" and become squint eyed in the process! ROFL ROFL

do u want me to die!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palingenesis-Rinky-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Untamed-

I absolutely agree with you. I'd like them to show a friendship aspect to the show. A proper female friendship to be developed. Why should it always be the lover who makes one smile? For me it's always my friends. Whenever I'm down and depressed, THEY pick me up. And before when I didn't have such friends I was kinda like Hitler Didi in life. Now I have some really true friends and I'm all happy and all.

So I want to see a proper friendship aspect to it. Like some nice dialogues also, but most of all I want a proper female friendship. Not with siblings, but with a friend.

And I don't want Indira with Rishi. She's too mature for him.

i'm totally agree with u...

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-ridionasis--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
mere replies koi dekh hi nahi raha...ghor anyay...mein sabke replies ko 'like" bhi kar rahi hoon...LOL

edit-

what did u exactly like about my post pri? zara explain karke likho...LOL

Edited by -Rinky- - 09 November 2011 at 6:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZME-Pri.RP--ridionasis-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ridionasis-

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
@ rinky: love in the real world is a beautiful thing. but whatever that is portrayed in hindi serials in the name of love is tasteless and always leaves a bitter taste in the mouth. for this very reason, i want indira to find her smile and happiness HERSELF. she is mature and intelligent enough. yes she needs some semblance of a support system but in my view the serial can work wonders if they show indira reevaluating her life and inching step by step towards the happiness that she craves.

Edited by luminos3 - 09 November 2011 at 6:47am

-ridionasis--Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.