Hitler Didi

Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by noescape

even geet was started like a diff concept focusing on only geet and her probs but after somedays it became totally a love story focusing not only on geet but maan too so i think hitler didi can become like that but who is complaining we want to see some love between indira and rishi which some viewers r waiting for but some do not want to see rati with sumit but still there is a love story between indira and rishi which i am very sure!!!

great! if you want it to become geet then why dont you go watch geet dear?
cuz we certainly dont want it to be something like geet! cuz theres no point in making another one!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubpalingenesis-ridionasis--Rinky-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 7)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

priyanka mujhe samajh nahin aa raha...main hasoon ya phir sar ke baal noch lu...ROFL ROFL

gosh i m amused by the fact that IK-PK-KT-KL dekhne waalon log HD bhi dekhte hain, woh bhi during breaks ( bathroom mein sapne dekhtein hongey ki HD mein kya ho raha hain LOLLOL)

ek toh hero is so berang...woh kya rang layega indu ke life mein. Confused upar se all these sar chakrane wala topics.Dead

ya.after reading those topics my condition was same...unn logo ke pass koyi kam dhanda nehi hey kya...Confused.
nd u're right.agar ye indira ki life main rang la sake toh main bina rocket chand pe ja sakuROFL...i think indira ke liye ek Nupur Bhushan ya Aman Mathur (Kal ho na ho) chahiye...nd i'm 110% sure rishi is not him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholicpalingenesis

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
@roshnee: time to bump up ur topic. main us mein kitna aaram se likh rahi thi ki first epi mein mujhe kya achha laga. i logged in later to add something and what do i see. all those "love story" topics. Dead mood kharab kar ditta aise harkotein ne.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubYukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP--roshnee--ridionasis--Rinky-

Yukti_Ratzholic

IF-Rockerz

Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by luminos3

priyanka mujhe samajh nahin aa raha...main hasoon ya phir sar ke baal noch lu...ROFL ROFL

gosh i m amused by the fact that IK-PK-KT-KL dekhne waalon log HD bhi dekhte hain, woh bhi during breaks ( bathroom mein sapne dekhtein hongey ki HD mein kya ho raha hain LOLLOL)

ek toh hero is so berang...woh kya rang layega indu ke life mein. Confused upar se all these sar chakrane wala topics.Dead

ROFL...

Jyada Sar chakrane wala topic...ROFL .. rather than hero ...woh aata hai channel change kar sakte hai ... I wish they can show Indira n family or Indira n office as much as they can.. i will sit n watch .. they r more interesting to watch rather than Shayrana Hero
Exactly Priyanka...Family is more interesting than the hero...Lolz his lips Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pri.RP--ridionasis--Rinky-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-roshnee--ridionasis-palingenesis-Rinky-

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
yaro samajhne ki koshish karna bandh kardo. suddenly newbies coming and jharoing gyan, hum to already samajhte hain na ke kaun hain yeh log aur irada kya hain! a genuine newbiew thinks ten times before posting rathar than jharoing gyan!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubpalingenesisYukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis--Rinky-

-Rinky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rinky-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Well hum yaha pe jitna bhi chilla ley can we deny the fact that love is the most saleable commodity in the universe? there are million love stories written and read..million love songs...serials...movies...people see so much love around them but do they get tired? NO...dont ask me why ..thats how love is...thats how people are...

As for camera angle, acting skills of side characters, direction...we have discussed that...few of us...not all...isnt that enough that we know what is worth talking about? 

People WILL expect love stories...however differently Ila bedi might think...baat wahi pe aake tikne waali hai...then people will make VMs...siggies...there will be link ups...all those things will get repeated again...just hope it comes after some time...and the hero is not Sumit...else there is no way we can avoid Lowwe from creeping into this serial...trust me...thats how it is...and expecting something really hatke is impractical

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP-

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
chalo...instead of sher ki gunj and machaoing khalbali we will all stand still and moan and wail "mahiii mahiii mahiii" and become squint eyed in the process! ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-roshnee--ridionasis--Rinky-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.