Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

India-Forums

Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 5)

maxhot Goldie
maxhot
maxhot

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ridionasis-

Originally posted by maxhot

Originally posted by -ridionasis-

dont care  about any thing ..
love story .family story bla bla bla ..
what is this  yarr.
rati hatter wait kar rahy hai rati show fall honay ka .Angry
tum girls kis bath par fight kar rahi hoo ????
jiss koo jo bhi pasand hoo karnay doo yarr plzzz .
just support each others topic.

we r not fighting...there r some people who are trying to sabotage. we're trying to stop this. there r lots of newbie who r getting some wrong ideas after reading those topics.
look angel i just want over forums should be active.
ab kasay bhi hoo i dont care...
but after reading the ZM article  ...n after now that ya kis kay khanya par publish hua hai ..too much hurt already ...Ouch

main bhi forums koo time nahi day parah hoon some personal resin...
too yarr bas itna chata kay  u guys support each others ...
rati n sumit ka topic banana koi buri bath too nahi hai..Smile

i also want to active this forum. so in spite of having some personal problem i'm here to post.
i don't have ny problem that they r making topics on indira nd rishi.i have problem that hey treat it in wrong way. along with that if they want to make topics there r lote of thing to discuss like indira nd her family. Indira's struggle...her pain...her point of view towards life. why we always think about love? there are so many things in our life except love. and in Hitler didi they r trying to show those things which we face in reality. its a different show. but some people are trying to make it an ordinary love story based show.
i get ur point angel.Thumbs Up...
but as u can some ppl spurting them n also like the topic...
dear too kar nay na is main problem kiya hai?
sweety app woo topic make karoo joo app ko pasand hoo.Tongue ...

Sun7shine IF-Rockerz
Sun7shine
Sun7shine

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Much needed post Ridi! Agree wid u on every point!!! We hav had lots of luv stories n if Hitler didi presents something different, it's most welcome!! Moreover, m luving d angry lady in Rati n I wd want to watch this show for her! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Wings-of-Fire-Rinky-

-villain- IF-Rockerz
-villain-
-villain-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Forum can be active with Sensible topics without creating Repeated topic again n againLOLLOL

Drooling over Indira-Rishi can done in their AT LOLLOL n in that way Forum will be Active n neat  ..Embarrassed

Jyada topic kholenge , mods apne aap band kar denge .. kyon bekar ka mehnat karna LOLLOL
nahi apna view too day saktay hain.
main same topic ki bath nahi kar raha hoon dear.
main bath kar raha hoo love story ki...Smile
u guys saying this is not love story show n family show.dont make pair ...
ya sab talk mari shamaj main nahi aai priyanka Confused ...

Ofourse  they can talk.. n they have special place to talk LOLLOL that is Indira & Rishi AT , they can talk about their eye lock, chemistrn etc etc easily there ..LOLLOL

Love Story ho Family Drama .. talk can done at one thread LOLLOL not too many threads .. Same person making one post at love birdLOL,  drooling over rishi-indira..LOLLOL ..  etc etc .. yeh sab Rishi-Indira AT ke ander ho sakta hai

ya.they can talk in one place.why they make same topics with different name...its distrubing the other forum member nd distracting the newbie.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maxhotpalingenesis

Shilpa.Agarwal IF-Dazzler
Shilpa.Agarwal
Shilpa.Agarwal

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
agreed...great post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-villain-

-Rinky- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rinky-
-Rinky-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Well different people have different perceptions and expectations of life and serials...for example like some people like reading mills and boons some people read thriller ...some people will swear by movies like inception some will by DDLJ...

i dont really mind people people dreaming about Indira Sumit's love story...Only that I personally am not interested in a love story anytime soon...on top of that Sumit doesn't impress me much...

But if you go by the trends in T.V...all female oriented shows have a male lead with whom either the girl is married or in a romantic relationship...for example...preeto, beend banunga ghodi charunga from Imagine and Diya aur baati him from star plus...Lets see what the Cvs come up with...but seriously we cannot dictate what a person should want and what not...

lastly HD is anything but a love story...else it would have been projected as a Rom Com...it has always been projected as a tale of a working girl's struggle...i think it will remain that way for some time...so chill...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstarYukti_Ratzholic-Pri.RP--villain-Silent.Dreamer

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
@ max please try to uunderstand the discussion before reacting. people supporting this post are the ardent rati fans. they love her as much as you do. but we are just against those silly topics which are trying to  forcefully make indira and rishi a couple.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubWAZMEmaxhotclustersofstar-villain-palingenesis

9staroneserials IF-Dazzler
9staroneserials
9staroneserials

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Well, seriously i wud like 2 see a serial without love stories...Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile...But i tell u... nobody has still tried concept of an Indian serial without couples or love stories...& so, every director fears to take such a decision...for they think now that there TRPs may go down & Indian audience may reject it...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedSo, naturally...they bank on love stories to increase their TRPs...more than trying an untested route of makin a serial without lov storiesEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WAZME-villain-palingenesis-Rinky-

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Agreed Ridi...Thanks a ton for opening this topic. Life is not only about love.All we have to do is struggle to handle thing in real life and that's the concept of HD. But I don't understand why ppl always need to lovestory to drool upon. Aren't we are having enough ghisa-pita lovestories having same concepts with slight variations?If HD is trying to show something different then what is the need to turn it into the lovestory? Why can't a girl ever be independent? Why she always need a boy to complete her? Now I am fed up with lovestories of television coz we gotto se many- KaSh, MayUr etc etc These were my favourites. But after seeing concept copied from both these love stories in many serials today,I m pissed off...Can we have something different? Yes we have ,it's Hitler Didi.I don't find or need any lovestory in such a show which is completely different...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

clustersofstar-villain--Pri.RP-Silent.Dreamer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index