Hitler Didi

Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

Ridi..these people do not even watch this show fully .. break main dekhte hai , as far as i know sare serials ka break ek hee time per hota hai ..Serial suru hua nahi , lovebirds bana diya .I will ask to ignore  , mostly these r school kids n are fan of IPPK, KTLK etc etc  . ..LOLLOL .

ya. i wonder how they get so much time to come up with these dreamy stories of them! dont they have homeworks to complete?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubYukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-roshnee--ridionasis-

omjeet

omjeet

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -roshnee-

Ridi..these people do not even watch this show fully .. break main dekhte hai , as far as i know sare serials ka break ek hee time per hota hai ..Serial suru hua nahi , lovebirds bana diya .I will ask to ignore  , mostly these r school kids n are fan of IPPK, KTLK etc etc  . ..LOLLOL .

ya. i wonder how they get so much time to come up with these dreamy stories of them! dont they have homeworks to complete?LOL
hey is forum pe school kids bhi  hai kya ?
itna time kaha se milta hai un sabko

Edited by princess.... - 09 November 2011 at 5:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ridionasis-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
ya priyanka u're right...they love to live in their dream land where always have a princess nd her prince charming...how could they understand what is reality!

-Pri.RP-

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Yukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis-

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Very nice post.
 Its a fact that cv's/PH  concept is not a love story.They want to show how a girl struggles in her life by taking all the responsibilities,how she loses interest in everything bcoz of family pressures and tensions.
           .Show was only 2 episodes old and they will focus on Indira's life only for now. main concept was that.So there may not be any mushy mushy romance happening in show atleast not now.Actually there are many shows airing on big channels in 8 pm slot so some fans are really struct with what show to watch.Confused
 But I am happy that Rati took up a show which is very much closer to reality.Smile.The locations,characters as far are so good.Infact this is a expriment i must.When all actors ,PH are doing love story and heroines have so much drama to portray ,this show has only realistic emotions.Wish tht show gains good popularity and trp's as well.

Edited by sireeluvarti - 09 November 2011 at 5:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekubYukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis--Rinky-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ridionasis-

ya priyanka u're right...they love to live in their dream land where always have a princess nd her prince charming...how could they understand what is reality!

I will suggest you guys to  IGNORE rather than REACTING Big smile 

i had been ignoring it for two days...bt then couldn't stop myself. we all know what is happening. but there r lots of newbie. they r getting  wrong ideas.

maxhot

Goldie

maxhot

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
dont care  about any thing ..
love story .family story bla bla bla ..
what is this  yarr.
rati hatter wait kar rahy hai rati show fall honay ka .Angry
tum girls kis bath par fight kar rahi hoo ????
jiss koo jo bhi pasand hoo karnay doo yarr plzzz .
just support each others topic.

-ridionasis-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.