Hitler Didi

Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 16

Page 1 Page 15
Page   of 16

---forever---

Posted: 10 November 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ridionasis-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't we think anything beyond love story? (Page 16)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mokshashree

Goldie

mokshashree

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Big smilesuperb post,yaar!. just read this today!hd is unique,lets maintain it that way and its about our indira..i do like  the love story...

wonderful post!

Edited by mokshashree - 13 February 2012 at 10:57am

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
hey nice post and some of the replies too!

all i want to say is that InShi arent love birds to me...but yes i love their scenes as thats the time Indira is not worried abt her family n their torturous ways... she is concentrating on something else...

'the family'...gosh...least said the better,,,, so for me its a relief to see inshi scenes in between all the drama... yes i want to see indiras struggle... but not the rona dhona always

wud be happy if rishi makes her 'smile' soon...

Edited by -Wishes- - 13 February 2012 at 11:38am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.