Hitler Didi

Can't we think anything beyond love story?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
After visiting Hitler Didi forum I couldn't stop myself to make this post. In forum there are lots of post about Indira-Rishi and their so called love story. First of all it's not a love story. We got lots of articles about Hitler Didi and there were not a single word which was related to Love or Indira- Rishi Love story. It was always about a girl who is struggling with her life and how she could manage her family.  And second of all it is still not confirmed that Rishi would be Indira's love interest or not. So plz don't built a house in the air.
besides should we always need a love story? should we always have something to drool upon even if there's notthing like that?life is not about only love and hitler didi is about life. for the first time its happening on indian tv. and we should appreciate it for being the different story and not try to forcefully make it a love story.
]

love
ridi

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

rupzgalhpotterbekubnisha_98777mynameNupsdipsAsktheDust--Rutuja--..Cinderella...mokshashreeC_O_O_Lclustersofstarsupercool3-RS-neha333Pratameshmoksha89kirti123-Gunners-Shilpa.Agarwal_ArTi4ever_Yukti_RatzholicMAYURFAN001palingenesissandiab-roshnee-AnkitalovesHD.Nabi.SwirledDreamsanu17oblivious.-Rinky-MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN--PD-Angels_SweetzRajiniliciousshanti05PureBlisssafeplacetolandstyle14Silent.Dreamer.ByGod.Nancy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can't we think anything beyond love story?" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
thank u! thank u so much for this much needed post. gosh what is it with indian tv and crappy love stories? for once can we not have a story about a strong independent girl and how she copes with the realities of life? geez, all this jodi name polling and drooling over some fictitious love story makes me want to puke. indira and her interactions with her family are more than enough to hold the interest of the viewers. we do not need a mindless love story happening. also all the articles say that rishi will bring a positive change in indira's life. where does love get into this equation? a positive relationship does not necessarily translate into a love story and if i am not mistaken, Hitler Didi seems inspired by Jeevan Dhaara. So if they go accordingly, rishi will fall in love with the younger sister, mandira.

i just want to enjoy this family oriented show without having a ridiculous love story thoosofied in our faces.

Edited by luminos3 - 09 November 2011 at 4:27am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...mokshashree-roshnee-Yukti_Ratzholic_ArTi4ever_-ridionasis-anu17-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
absolutely right! pata nehi kyun log ise love story bana rahe hain! agar lovestory chahiye to lovestory dekhona! hitler didi ko kyun jabardasti love story banana?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...mokshashree_ArTi4ever_Yukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis-palingenesis-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Silent.Dreamer

IF-Stunnerz

Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Thnx for this wonderful post Ridi, Hitler didi is the story of struggling girl, and i dnt think that serials only survive bcoz of love story and we all know HD is hatke show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...mokshashree-roshnee--ridionasis-Yukti_Ratzholic.Nabi.-Rinky-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
xactly guys...if u want to watch a love story there are lots of it. go nd watch those serial. For god sake Hitler Didi is not a love story.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...mokshashreeYukti_Ratzholicpalingenesis-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

palingenesis

IF-Rockerz

palingenesis

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
god forbid...very soon fans of love stories will be demanding for a trip fall catch sequence or a lengthy eyelock...shudder shudder DeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...Yukti_Ratzholic_ArTi4ever_sandiab-ridionasis--Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Ridhi.

IF-Rockerz

Ridhi.

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
exacctly i dont see any love story building atleast now
its just 2 days old and i love to see indiras stuggles rather than love storyEmbarrassed
i dont mine if he brings some sparks in her life

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...Yukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis--Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luminos3

god forbid...very soon fans of love stories will be demanding for a trip fall catch sequence or a lengthy eyelock...shudder shudder Dead

oh god!!! but ya if they can make out a couple in two days from a struggling girls life story, they can demand that!

Edited by -roshnee- - 09 November 2011 at 4:48am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hpotterbekub..Cinderella...Yukti_Ratzholic-ridionasis-palingenesis-Rinky-Silent.Dreamer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.