TB: Manish enters Dharampatni as Mohan's savior

-Nadii- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Manish Nagdev enters Dharampatni as Mohan's savior! Manish Nagdev enters Dharampatni as Mohan's savior!

Manjit (Manish Nagdev)will be instrumental in changing Mohan's overall ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did the article made any sense ... i mean not the article but storyline ... scratches head 🤔 but lets see waiting to see brat mohan 😍

So this means no one will figure out degree is fake for the time being? Except this guy may be?
thank god d new chars r +ve!! but if manjeet reframes MOHAN along wid dheer, den wat is kastur's job🤣?? nd plsss don tell dat MOHAN's intentions r bad😡, d reporter shud watch it b4 writing sumthing foolish😔👎🏼!!! thankfully MOHAN's track wil start, but don want kastur 2 rot wid baapji-saroj🤔
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Did the article made any sense ... i mean not the article but storyline ... scratches head 🤔 but lets see waiting to see brat mohan 😍

So this means no one will figure out degree is fake for the time being? Except this guy may be?

yaa Nads, thankfully no 1 will know bout d fake degree😃!! but don tell me d guy will fall 4 reena🤣, MOHAN ka gudda-guddi game ab true hone jaraha hain, he is actually gona b d match maker 4 reena-manjeet😍🤣!! MG d matchmaker😎😍!! 4m gambler 2 match maker, wah wat a transformation🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont understand.. why would the guy help mohan after knowing he has come back with bad intentions... are we now going to see DharamDosti! now...🤔...

why would the degree thing not come out.. .isnt anyone going to verify it...

God as it is we had enough tension in understanding MG's thought process and now with new guys and love-story blooming up between Reena and the new guy... I dont know...

VERY VERY CONFUSING!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
But sam, we can't totally rely on d TB article as, many of d past articles were misleading🤔! But may b manjeet wil understand nd verify MOHAN's talent nd will judge him out nd find dat he is worth of doing d business😕, orelse MOHAN himself might confess 2 manjeet aftr he breaks down in pain of his financial loss🥺
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just hope after showing he had a great idea for business and his proposal was liked by investors  ... they dont show mohan  has no sense of business too 🤔 i hope they will keep it a little close to what they have shown before and mohan did not enter with bad intention except to pay back the loan and then concentrate on attaining his goals ... he did not at all enter business to gamble ... he did it because he genuinely wants success

But kher whatever bring it on kaun sa we can do anything about it
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
sam123_0 thumbnail
BTW in the article do they want to say Manjit will help MG to "Quit" gambling or help MG with "Quite" gambling!😆😆😆 as in chori chori gambling😛
Originally posted by: sam123_0

BTW in the article do they want to say Manjit will help MG to "Quit" gambling or help MG with "Quite" gambling!😆😆😆 as in chori chori gambling😛

no sam, manjit wil help MG in quit gambling😭, which i don want😭🤣!!
But Nads, plss shubh shubh bol, they just can't dare 2 show dat MG has no sense in business😡🤢, it is just he doesn't hv a degree, but he is an ultimate gem😍
sam123_0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

i just hope after showing he had a great idea for business and his proposal was liked by investors  ... they dont show mohan  has no sense of business too 🤔 i hope they will keep it a little close to what they have shown before and mohan did not enter with bad intention except to pay back the loan and then concentrate on attaining his goals ... he did not at all enter business to gamble ... he did it because he genuinely wants success

But kher whatever bring it on kaun sa we can do anything about it

Actually it might not be too bad .. I mean a guy can have great business ideas and proposals but might not know the sense of doing business.. i mean the way the businesses are handled.. he might not know that..

But yes he has not come into it with bad intentions... he wanted to do business even before he knew of marrying Kastur!