Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Nadii-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nadii-

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Manish Nagdev enters Dharampatni as Mohan's savior! Manish Nagdev enters Dharampatni as Mohan's savior!

Manjit (Manish Nagdev)will be instrumental in changing Mohan's overall ... New news article on Dharampatni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB: Manish enters Dharampatni as Mohan's savior" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Did the article made any sense ... i mean not the article but storyline ... scratches head Ermm but lets see waiting to see brat mohan Day Dreaming

So this means no one will figure out degree is fake for the time being? Except this guy may be?

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
thank god d new chars r +ve!! but if manjeet reframes MOHAN along wid dheer, den wat is kastur's jobOuchROFL?? nd plsss don tell dat MOHAN's intentions r badAngry, d reporter shud watch it b4 writing sumthing foolishUnhappyThumbs Down!!! thankfully MOHAN's track wil start, but don want kastur 2 rot wid baapji-sarojErmm

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Did the article made any sense ... i mean not the article but storyline ... scratches head Ermm but lets see waiting to see brat mohan Day Dreaming

So this means no one will figure out degree is fake for the time being? Except this guy may be?
yaa Nads, thankfully no 1 will know bout d fake degreeBig smile!! but don tell me d guy will fall 4 reenaROFL, MOHAN ka gudda-guddi game ab true hone jaraha hain, he is actually gona b d match maker 4 reena-manjeetDay DreamingROFL!! MG d matchmakerCoolDay Dreaming!! 4m gambler 2 match maker, wah wat a transformationROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
I dont understand.. why would the guy help mohan after knowing he has come back with bad intentions... are we now going to see DharamDosti! now...Ermm...

why would the degree thing not come out.. .isnt anyone going to verify it...

God as it is we had enough tension in understanding MG's thought process and now with new guys and love-story blooming up between Reena and the new guy... I dont know...

VERY VERY CONFUSING!

Edited by sam123_0 - 09 November 2011 at 3:35am

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
But sam, we can't totally rely on d TB article as, many of d past articles were misleadingErmm! But may b manjeet wil understand nd verify MOHAN's talent nd will judge him out nd find dat he is worth of doing d businessConfused, orelse MOHAN himself might confess 2 manjeet aftr he breaks down in pain of his financial lossBroken Heart

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
i just hope after showing he had a great idea for business and his proposal was liked by investors  ... they dont show mohan  has no sense of business too Ermm i hope they will keep it a little close to what they have shown before and mohan did not enter with bad intention except to pay back the loan and then concentrate on attaining his goals ... he did not at all enter business to gamble ... he did it because he genuinely wants success

But kher whatever bring it on kaun sa we can do anything about it

Edited by Soaps1 - 09 November 2011 at 3:41am

sam123_0

IF-Rockerz

sam123_0

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
BTW in the article do they want to say Manjit will help MG to "Quit" gambling or help MG with "Quite" gambling!LOLLOLLOL as in chori chori gamblingTongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.