India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

MOTHERS DAY (Page 2)

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged

SAME HERE NISHANI, MY MUM AND I ARE NOT ON TALKING TERMS RIGHT, HOPE WE RESOLVE THIS MATTER SOON, SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOU AND YOUR MUM, HOPE YOU TALK SOON, I AM SURE YOU WILL SINCE YOU GUYS STILL LIVE TOGETHER, SO IT HIGHLY INEVITTALBE

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Hi Aali,

Hope things gets resolved soon!

I'll hold thumbs for you too!

All my love....

lilly Senior Member
lilly
lilly

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 3:46am | IP Logged

Dear Nisha and Aali don't want to sound like a bully, but my sincere advice please do soon patch up differences with mom soon, believe me it will be worth it , no one can love you more than mom ( Those of you who have kids you will realize see how many sacrifices you make for them) for me I shared a great friendship and rapport  with mom till her last days ( there was a time in between my growing up years where I almost thought she was a  step mom because  of her strict and iron hand , but today when I look back , I feel blessed and thanlfull  that she used it when she needed to

So ladies don't wait , give her a hug and tell her how much you love her, you don't have to wait for mother's day

.....Lata..... IF-Dazzler
.....Lata.....
.....Lata.....

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 4:13am | IP Logged

I agree with you Lilly. Yeah Nish and Aalli, please don't wait for Mother's day to apologise and make up with your mom. There is no person in this whole world who would love you like your Mother does. Even while typing this I became emotional thinking of the innumerable fights I have with my Mom and how selfish I am. Mom will forgive you for whatever you do or have done to her irrespective of whether her child is deaf or dumb or blind or poor or rich or beautiful or ugly or success or a failure or whatever it be. WE ALL LOVE YOU MOM. In fact everyday is a MOTHER's DAY for the amount of hardwork, sacrifices, compromises, pains , struggles , troubles she undergoes. GOD BLESS ALL MOTHER's IN THIS WORLD.

Love Lata

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 4:44am | IP Logged

THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

WILL GIVE IT A SHOT WHEN I GET HOME THIS AFTERNOON!!!

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 6:03am | IP Logged

THANKS LATA AND LILLY FOR YOUR KIND WORDS OF ADVICES,  I ALREADY PHONED MUM AND EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL.

THANKS

AALIYAH

Go to top