TB-And the winner amongst Tej and Pashu is

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
And the winner amongst Tej and Pashu is...

Apparently, Pashupati wins in Sony TV's Saas Bina Sasural...

i think toasty fixed the numbers and is lying...putting down tej again...i have not seen it and not sure if update will be up before broadcast at 1015 post KBC but dont trust toasty anymore...
Originally posted by prernacda

i think toasty fixed the numbers and is lying...putting down tej again...i have not seen it and not sure if update will be up before broadcast at 1015 post KBC but dont trust toasty anymore...
Yes i just saw. She manipulated and made Pashu win. Actually Tej won, but she cheated! What a cheat in a wife!
I think Toasty manipulated result cause she overheard Pashu saying that losing to younger brother will hit his self-esteem and not sure what to do where as Tej on winning does not want to run Chaturvedi Saree Bhandar as he wants to run his own store. She has done right in her own right by giving win-win to both brothers. However by manipulating results she is only deferring the impact of Pashu's failure which will hurt all relationships in house in future. 

Pashu really need to reflect on his temper and 'why me' behavior to others and change for his own good.

Toasty also needs to learn that being sacrificial lamb all times is not good for her own being & Tej as an individual we have to respect ourselves first then only we can reciprocate respect to others.