Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
For me it was the first scene the one with Ishaan. The way she cared for him, the love she holds for him was clearlyn evident. And it defined the character of Indira. Sge might be Hitler didi with everyone else. But with Ishaan she's alwas soft spoken and very caring... she's just Indira. :)
Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Rinky-

My fave scene is also the Bus scene...it showed her pain, he determination, her longing to be happy again...i loved it when she said- mein phir hasungi aur jab hasungi poori delhi ko duba doongi...isnt that what she said?

and in 2nd epi its the last scene...when she was banging the door and no one opened...showed how everyone is having a great time while she has all the responsiblities on her head...

Gosh Rinky...mine were the same too
infact i was soo much touched by the scn aft dropping ishaan till they showed sumits entry, tht i Cropped tht video and upload in my youtube acnt, but video quality dint come out well. Whn Idira speakes her heart out abt how she forgot to smile, whn was the last time she smile & her dad's mention...all those touched our hearts very deep.

and i loved the song tht they played..at tht time...those lyrics + scn...made tht effect on my heart.

Zindagi jung hai...Har khushi thang hai,
Aayina hai wahi...par kyu behrang hai.
Aur koi nahi...tu hi tere sang hai,
Hauslon pe tere...dard bhi dhang hai.

Indira Shrma - "Main roone walon mein se bhi nahi hu, Delhi mein kahin saal barish nahi hui, par jab hui  tho ethni hui ki jamuna nadhi mein baadh aagayi thi...bas yahi samjhiye, ek din main bhi hassungi, aur ethna hasungi ki saari delhi ko apni hassi mein doobo dungi"

And yestday's episode
I was feeling sooo bad for Indira..whn aft a long days work and tensions abt how to manage the expences whn she returned back home late ..she was going on knocking the door, but none were opening it for her. Mandira, her brother & bhabi could hear...evn then they weren't opening!!!

Nywys felt very sad for Inidra...her restlessness, pain, tensions, helplessness and her striving day & nite for her Family,,,to tht family of a nikamma irresponsible bhaisaab, bookad babhi, careless flirty sister,!!! Aft long days tension whn she returned bck home late nite...she was going on knocking at house door while no one was opening it :( Ek baat bolu..Inidra bahut strong hai par unki aankhon mein dard aur laachari dekh kar mann mein kuch udaasi chaathi hai :'( 

These  episode's clearly shows tht Indira just pretends to be kadak & indifferent to emotions of life, while she is soo vulnerable to few issues which reminds her of her bitter going throughs of life. It also shows how strong she is...and she knws tht She will surely Smile 1 day!!!

ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
indu n ishan scan. 
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In frist episode i love all the scenes of rati di the thappar one and ishaan ones the most ðŸ˜Š
indu n ishaan.
n rishi n indu scan.