Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

mittusingh

mittusingh

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Arnav is going to be floored looking at Kushi in LA style dresses... I believe we are all in a treat!!

What do you think CHOTE'S reaction will be???

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shamagoyalsabatahiraura9FlamingsOfLovesun2011gunayaarmonsi08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KUSHI IN LA STYLE" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lotsav_phun

Lotsav_phun

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
he will sing "kya ada kya jalwe tere paro..dil ke tukde hogaye hazaro"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FlamingsOfLove

RuchaMulay

IF-Dazzler

RuchaMulay

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Will they really show her wearing La Type dress? I so wish that they do. Sanaya Looks reaaly good in Western as weel...

asrlovesksr

Goldie

asrlovesksr

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
she looks great is short dresses. wish they will show her in la style and arnav in a dropped jaw position!!!!!!!!!!!!

monsi08

IF-Rockerz

monsi08

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Arnav is going to be floored looking at Kushi in LA style dresses... I believe we are all in a treat!!

Yeah.. but i dont see any occassion in the near future for her to wear that dress.. Cry

mittusingh

mittusingh

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Originally posted by mittusingh

Yeah.. but i dont see any occassion in the near future for her to wear that dress.. Cry

LA mentioned that she will take Kushi to a party...sothere are high chnaces of us seeign Kushi is La's ishstyle clothes...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monsi08

aura9

Goldie

aura9

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Will Khushi ever agree to wear such type of dresses, possible only if somebody dares her maybe La or Arnav. 

Would love to see some parties in which Khushi wears clothes like La, and they both just enjoy the party and the men around them with ASR around

mistyeyes

Groupbie

mistyeyes

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
she will never ever wear la type dresses

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.