when Ahem slapped Gopi...

trishy13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So I was watching a few old episodes from when Kinjal bought that necklace and told Ahem that Gopi ordered it, then when Gopi showed Ahem the letter that he supposidly wrote and then finally when he slapped Gopi and I really can't wait until Kinjal gets in trouble for that. During that time Kinjal was a mean, mouthy little brat and I can't wait for it to be her turn. I really hope the writers deal with that issue next (after rashi's issues) and I want Ahem to find out that it was Kinjal that caused those series of events and I want Ahem to think about that moment again (the one where he slapped and bruised Gopi) so he can finally aplogize to Gopi because it's past due. Ahem still needs to deal with that situation by first aplogizing to Gopi and second by yelling at Kinjal to let her know that what she did was awful.
I'm really hoping that this happens. I just want Ahem to wipe that smug look that Kinjal always has so she'll finally start treating gopi with some respect. I mean it was gopi that stood by her during her ordeal and yet some how she'll forget this and continue being mean to Gopi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also am waiting for the day when Ahem says sorry to gopi.  But I have a feeling it will not happen.
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yap..me too waiting to see what will kinjal get as her share...