Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Big Difference in Gopi !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sukri

Goldie

sukri

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged

In almost all the FF/ SS, our writers have depicted a changing Gopi, who gets educated, becomes a stronger and sensible person, while Aham also undergoes hugh changes and falls in love with her.

Deep down everyone wants a sensible Gopi but there is a big difference between the real Gopi and the Gopi we picturise in FF. Sometimes I feel I'm hooked to FF and kind of hope that some day CVs will show a stronger person in Gopi.

But all we see in serial is Gopi crying.. We rejoiced when Gopi didnt cry for an entire week.. but our happiness was shortlived... now back to square one, where Gopi spends her 15 mins everyday crying.  Gopi's character needs a total makeover, not lookwise, but personality wise.

Even if entire truth comes out, it just shows how stupid this girl was.. esp bhooth track. Yeah RAshi and Kinjal were wrong, but does that mean Aham should automatically fall in love with Gopi? Aham's character is in many ways a much better than that of Gopi's. Atleast he sticks to what he says and Gopi despite taking back her vows, is still behind Ahamji.

When a person goes through such a cruel and torture in life esp with the likes of Urshi, Aham, anyone would change... Gopi is innocent.. okay I get it, but doesnt she even have self respect??
Urmi literally treater her as a beggar during maha episode, and still she kept going back to her.

People who are in touch with CVs, esp Ayesha, please convey our unhappiness with the continued stupidity of Gopi. If they want to show kalakari, its fine, we don't mind, but let Gopi catch them, let her understand the surroundings, instead of crying all the time.

We come from office/ school to watch something pleasant and this is turning into a nightmare.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

emeliaparoomeemsiri2006butterbearPrasRasnavithareddykanajigokulmunnihyderabadsweetymol_Precious_trishy13vaasanthiSriBmoksha89bewafakaka.lgtaniksCatz.RangRasiyadumas

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Big Difference in Gopi !!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaka.lg

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

navithareddysavvisukri-neela-sweetymol_Precious_vaasanthimoksha89

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
ya i totally agreed with u @kaka i jsut hate annivery day i would love to see cute romance between gohem what if ahem proseed by saying hum in sab parashani yo ka bech humari annivery ko hi bahul gaya & wish her goes away by living her in shock

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

emelianavithareddysukrisweetymol_Precious_

SriB

IF-Dazzler

SriB

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Well said Sukri.i love the FF Gopi more than the show Gopi.the show Gopi is not realistic at all. I understand the innocent part but  you learn from experiences and mistakes in life but hat doesn't seem to be happening with Gopi. CVs please pay attention to your audiences.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

emelianavithareddysavvisukrisweetymol_Precious_

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
sukri see the pm i sent u.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_

sukri

Goldie

sukri

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
and for that matter, in today's episode, Gopi lost the only strong supporter she had.. no matter what Koki always supported Gopi and took her side. Hetal is nice to Gopi, but has no say..

It took quite some time for Gopi to gain Koki's confidence and lost it all in a minute coz of her Rashi ben.. She doesnt even react to this!!!

hopefully when Kinjal tells about Urmi going to kill her, Gopi will understand what characters these people are and she was wrong...
but I guess CVs will conviniently make her do so work when all this is happening.

BTW is something wrong with Gopi's makeup these days.. her face looks blotted and wierd eyebrows !! I was watching old episodes and her makeup was so good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top