Dr. Nidhi Toofan Mail !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Uff Dhadad she came and blasted Ashutosh ki apko gaadi chalanee Nahi ati hai !!and should have kept a driver since she reminds him of teh first time they met was due to the accident...

And then drank the water from the same glass which he had sipped water from

And all Ashutosh had to say Dr. Nidhi aap itnee hyper kyun hai !!😆😆

Then she landed back on earth ...

And when he says Kal say aap hospital join kar lee jeeya...She was like Really !!😳

She was beyond ADORABLE in yesterdays epi..😍
She was indeed toofan mail & poor Ashu was mesmerised, shocked, surprised to see her hyper reacting like that.
Abhi restroom /washroom mai she left her bhindi ..
I am sure Ashu will look at it and smile ki yeah ladki bilkul pagal hai !!

And she wiped her face wth the hand towel and realized  ki yeah tho Dr. Ashutosh ka hai !!😳

Now tho she will be cautious magar dil nahi manega !!
Originally posted by shanti05

Abhi restroom /washroom mai she left her bhindi ..
I am sure Ashu will look at it and smile ki yeah ladki bilkul pagal hai !!

And she wiped her face wth the hand towel and realized  ki yeah tho Dr. Ashutosh ka hai !!😳

Now tho she will be cautious magar dil nahi manega !!

for all u know, in her next visit to Ashu's ...ahem ahem...bed-room...😳...she may be exhausted from work at the hospital...n may just decide to take a nap on the bed...next to him...😆...n he'll just be grinning away to himself, " yeh sirf aap hi kar sakti hain, Dr. Nidhi..."...😆
Originally posted by -renu-

for all u know, in her next visit to Ashu's ...ahem ahem...bed-room...😳...she may be exhausted from work at the hospital...n may just decide to take a nap on the bed...next to him...😆...n he'll just be grinning away to himself, " yeh sirf aap hi kar sakti hain, Dr. Nidhi..."...😆

Its most likely also.. since as per spoilers.. Mallu gonna slog her overtime.. n as she comes to check on hubby.. she mite jus fall asleep by his side.. like the other day  in the ICU n Ashu mite jus drool on her 😉Embarrassed😆
Abhi Chai bhi banana baki hai !!
So till Ashu is in bed, we will see madam Dr. Nidhi doing her rounds @ Ashu's residence and this will dheeray dheeray  nazdeekiyaa badney lageygi !!

So toofan Mail will slow down and her Dil hai ki mantha nahi will start smiling at Ashu and his sweet talks to her thanking her  that she  does stop by to ask how he is improving !! 😳
Hahaha u guys r hilarious! I would love to see these scenes come true! She was truly Adorable I wanted to give her a bug hug! :)
loved the way she talking to ashu
nidhi ji ka waar and ashu ji behaal the
bas aur kya karte