||Happy Birthday Gur - GK_09|| - Join the party!!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Gurprit! Doggy! <3 It's your birthday!! =O How you like being old? *smirks*
Well...ex-dad *glares*, i hope you had a disastrous birthday. =] Did you get caked? You better have. XD
No? Fine. Lemme do that. *cakes you*

..So yes, i know i'm late but i just saw this thread now. XD

-Jot.
Very nice post Aahaana. The green princess icon is really cute😊

Happy Birthday Gurpreet🥳
Happy Birthday
G u r p $

Just wishing you the Best in Life
loads of Love and Hugs

Muuwaaah

happy birthday gur! have fun and hope the year to come is the best ever for ya :D
Originally posted by Aahaana

This made my day 😆 I couldn't stop laughing.  Rapid fire was my favvv  part!

About Sree, well we all know its actually Radha who secretly admires him not me! 😃

Loved the BC layout ⭐️

@ Shags: Thank you for the pretty logo 🤗
Edited by gk_09 - 12 years ago
Belated Happy Birthday GK...
May Allah bless you with all the happiness and love...
May Allah Grant all your wishes and May you achieve success, and everything in your life
Originally posted by Aahaana

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

A very happy bday Gur...May God bless you and fulfill all your dreams...have a great year ahead...[>D:<] ..

Luv Resham

Thank you Resham 🤗

A simple celebration,
A gathering of friends;
Here is wishing you great happiness,
A joy that never ends.
Happy Birthday Gurpz🤗🤗

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Loads of Love,

Shruti

Thank you Shru 🤗 Love you tooo !

Honestly I don't know Gur to well, but from our chats by god ladki amazing hai

Happy Birthday Gur, may your smile lighten up the candles near you. Your a wonderful girl who is loving, caring, smart and above all has a beautiful soul that anyone can fall in love with. keep rocking sweets.

Thank you Avani 🤗 It was great talking to you that day!

Gur

Wishin You Many Happy Returns of the Day. Now i found it real hard to write msg for you. I find it hard to write it for anyone these days. Call me lazy=)) or just say that i talk to you guys so often that i just dont figue out what to write for your special day.

We've known each other for almost a year now. I remember having Chat sessions with you and all other(DT members) where we cribbed and shared all our forum issues=)) But that was so much fun. Its then we got to know each other really well. And you've bcme one of my best buddies since then.

Though now we dont get to interact much but due to our schedules but i know i still can bother you when and as I feel and your not gonna complain:P
Wont bore you much and would end my Essay wishing the best for you and may almighty always keep you Happy and Smiling

Loads of Love
Preetz:-D

Thank you Preetzzz 🤗 I understand. You blank out when you actually need to write something even though you've had so many memories 😳 I miss talking to you too and our chaotic chats filled with utter randomness! Hope we have those again soon! 

ehh pshhh words don't describe her. 🤪 True Story!! 😳 You can ask Ravu or myself or herself!! 😊

Happy Birthday BRRR!! 🥳 I hope you have an awesome day and an amazing year to look ahead. 😎 Thanks for being an amazing friend. We have been IF friends for over like 5 years I think. 😳 And then the whole family thing where ravu adopted me and then how you always wanted to disown me. 😳 Man! I wish to write so much more but due to time constrains and all I couldn't 😳. I wished I had written this message earlier. Well always I hope you have an amazing day. Don't forget that we want a party on MSN. 🤗

and and and I was a large piece of that chocolate cake. hmpf. 😎

Love,

Aman

ARRR thankkk youuu 🤗 Time flies eh?! 5 years 😳 I didnt even know you were my child til like god knows when. I hope schools going well and no worries, I understand 🤗. Your wishes and love are enough.

The chocolate cake is the mail ... it should be there by now 😃

Gur is an amazing person and completely trustworthy. She's also a great friend that one can rely on. ...*coughs* She's a dog too. 🤣

Yo Gur! Happy Budday! 😎 You've just gotten older buddy. Although, that's not weird at all since you were my daddy once upon a time and i just turned 18 so you would be pretty old. 😃 But OMG. Your birthday is like, ONE DAY AFTER MINE. 😲 Do you realize, how cool that is? 😲 Now i have a friend who's birthday is one day before me and another friend who has a birthday after me so, i get to be in the middle. 😃 ...kay. Um, dog. I love you. ☺️ You rock my life. You're lovely. You're amazing. And sadly, you're my BC boss. 🤣 I'm just joking. You seriously are amazing and i love you. 😃 Uhh, there's so much i could say but i'll shut up right here because then i'll start ranting about random stuff and this will get really long. 🤣

-Jottie.

PS. Your gift shall be "gifted" to you by like, the weekend? 😆

HAAATHHIII 🤗 Thankkk youu. I love you too <3. Dude, you should be honoured that I'm your quote on quote "boss". Your apart of the best crew on I-F and the best subteam 😎. Writers RULE!

Weekends almost over.. wheres my gift? *hmph*

Happy Birthday Gur

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday..
Have a successful year filled with success and glory.. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.

I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead .. Happy birthday.. Live every moment, today and always...

Thank you Shabnam 🤗

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.. Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday dear..  May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes and dreams.. 
I'm wishing to you Gur a very very happy birthday..
May each moment of your birthday
unfold pleasures,old and new.

Making it a very happy joy filled day for you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUR... 

Much Love&Blessing&Hugs

Parm

Thank you Parm 🤗

Happy Birthday GOPLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!!!! 
I am loaded with projects and test right now so will give you your present later but till then: 
trailer tease
look what i have!!! 😈 THANK YOU RADHAAA!!! Muhahaha😈

Dont you Just Love US???????????????  hehehehehe

Love you Gopli!!!!!! Muuaahhh and loadz of hugs!!!!
once again Happy Birthday!!!!

Thank you Gagannn 🤗

omggg... 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳  Love?! I think my hitler side is coming out. It's my birthday your suppose to be nice to me rmr.. not pull my leg

Though I have had little interaction with Gur , she is really a sweet person and a good DT member ! Not to forget she handles the Bolly Curry team very efficiently ! 

Many Happy Returns of the day Gur ! May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes ! :)

Thank you Ishan 🤗. Its been a long time. Hope everything good at your end.

Gur! You, by far, have to be the most awesomest person alive. Seriously. Your quality traits are way too long to list here so I'm gonna go ahead and announce your most revered one - your patience.

Woman, you've just gotta share some of that out. You've also slightly ruined me - no boss equals to your level of amazingness at BC. Aaand, I'm gonna stop here. Don't want people thinking I've gone soft with this spill of compliments (which is all true).

Happy birthday, Gur! Here's wishing you a fantabulous day with all your near and dear ones, and all the food and prezzies of your choice. (See? I am nice. Now can you inform others as well?)

Thank you Jennn 🤗 Your always my life saver doing the last minute edits - Jen saves the day. Haha.. i'll definitely let the others know that Jen is actually very very soft and nice.

Gurr Many Many happy returns of the day dear 🤗🤗...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love and happiness in life ...May you reach greater heights of success in life and your career 🤗..Enjoy this day to the fullest with your family and both real life and virtual life friends 🥳

You have been an amazing person to work with and you did a splendid job moderating the entire colors section with so much of maturity 👏..Really missing u there now😭 😭...u better come back soon as we all are anath without your help 😭😭😭...U have been an amazing friend and guide for us all and so we want to see u back in blue again 😉😭😭...Ok enough of crying 😆...Once again wishing u a very verry happy birthday 🤗...Wish u all the best in life 🤗

Here is spl birthday cake

Thank you Jyooo 🤗 I promise to be back soon. 😳 Thank you for the cake, I was craving something sweet hehe.

Gur is really and truly the backbone of BC and a great friend! She's there whenever anyone needs anything and always ready with a kind word or a heated glare (whatever is required 😆). Some call her the 'Hitler of BC', I say she is the guardian angel, always looking over our shoulder, keeping us out of trouble and keeping track of the cookie thievery going on! I'm so glad that we have you hun!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm so glad that I can call you my friend! It's definitely been a long road for us from the IF.in days and I'm so glad that I've known you for this long! Don't change and stay as awesome as you are now!!

I hope the day and year to come are everything you want and more!  I'll definitely send positive energies your way on this fine occasion (because I have zero talent to be able to send anything else... 😆). Don't forget to have fun and save us some of that delicious birthday cake! 😃

Thank you Gunn 🤗 I like the guardian angel tag I'm so glad I have you guys to *hug*. Yup, i remember those GD days 😃 Thank you for your wishes once again.  Cake is on the way ;)

Well Gur is my sweet granny so describing her in few words is hard She is one of the bestest friends of mine, Always there for me when needed, very helpful and supportive.. Thinking on it, without her something will be missing in my life.. 

Hmm Granny jee, very happy returns of the day.. Wish u all the best in life. May u always be happy ..

Thank you Nadz 🤗 for your wishes and always covering up for me. Glad to have a friend like you! Thanks once again sweets!

Gur, on this birthday I wish you all the good wishes in the world and may you have a fabulous year ahead of you. May you always keep smiling 😃 Happy Birthday dear and many many happy returns of the day. I wish we can know eachother more in this year Gur😉

Have a Great Day 👏👏

Pari😳

Thank you Parii 🤗 We definitely need to catch up again.

Dear Gur,

You and I have been long associated since Saat Phere days and now on Bigg Boss & CCs.  You are sweet, sincere,creative and friendly. We have had long chats at times and its been quite a long journey together. Hope this bonds strengthens even  more.

On the lovely occasion of your Birthday... Here's Wishing you tonnes of happiness and joy. May you have great fortune, good health and success.

Love and Best Wishes

Lavs

Lavsss! Thank you 🤗 I definitely hope that this friendship lasts forever. Through ups and downs you've always been by my side. Thank you for all your support *hug*

Dear Gurpz, Wishing you many many happy returns of the day, I wish and pray you have a beautiful day and a wonderful life ahead filled with happiness success and the dreams you always wished to come true...

just stay the way you are babes u rock the way u are

Luv, Shagun

Thank you Shaggsss  for your wishes and the logo 🤗 Its reallyy pretty <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUR

Thank you Yamini 🤗

Gurpriiit 🤗

Hi😃

How's you? I'm good. How was your day? K i go sleep. Bye😃

I joke. What would you do if that's all I said?🤣 I so funny😆

But omg! It's Gurprit dayyy! I swear it feels like just yesterday we were celebrating and everyone was laughing at the family tree I made you and now it's here again😳 Time flew😳

I'm not really sure what to say cuz, most of what I wanted to say I already told the world in that love story thing😆 kjfafkjdsajfd Man I really don't know what to say😳 I mean, you're amazing, wonderful and a lot of fun to talk to but you already know that. And you're super talented. Though you do have a problem with thinking your siggies are ugly sometimes even though it's the most amazing thing I've every seen. We need to work on that🤔 You're super cool and awesome.

Btw our anniversary is coming up in Jan😎 I still can't believe I deleted all my PMs that day and made you PM me that promotion PM🤣 Actually I can't believe you even had it. It was like... a year later so nvm😆 And then after that our "fighter" days as Jot called it. I'll never forget that😆 Btw I still have the avi saved I think😲 I'm gonna use it again soon😎

Oh and before I forget, I felt super smart today😎 You seee Melmel asked me how you became a Coolbie and I was like Paalki I think. Then we had to confirm and turns out I was right😃 We should have a how well do you know Gurprit quiz😲 Though it would be sad if I didn't get everything right😳😳😳

And I just remembered you and Cookie planning my wedding... other then that though, we've had a lottt of fun. Talking to you always brightens my day. I dunno what I'd do without you! You're the coolest person ever and I'm glad you're my friend🤗 Better yet, you're my hubby😃 I bet everyone else is jealous😎

Anywho, hope you have an amazing day and get 93829323 presents and hopefully you don't get b-day beats😳

Happy Birthday🤗

- Mrs. Gurprit

Thank you Wifeyyy 🤗 If you went to sleep, I would uhh hunt you down, wake you up and make you do something 🤔

I remember that 😆 I accidently deleted all my PMs, so you wanna send that to me again? 😃 Ahh I remember the fighter days. It was like mission impossible.

Since I-F knows all about us, we should have a grand party for our anniversary 😎 We lots and lots of FOOD! 😃 What say?

Well, you are my wifey... your suppose to know everything about me *hmph*

Haha .. I remember the wedding part. Me and Mish have everything planned. Fikar not 😎.

Birthday beats 😳 Don't remind me about those. My arms are still sore.

I don't know what I would do without you either 🤗 Its only been a year but it feels like I've known your for a lifetime. Its like I HAVE to talk to every day. Thank you for always bringing a smile onto my face. I lovee you loadss to wifeyy! 🤗

Gur!

My loverrr <3333333

how you doinnn?!??! 😉😉

hahaah did u really think we wouldn't have a birthday thread made for you?! You cwazyyy girll!!
I would like to wishhh youuu a veryyy happyyy birthday!!!! I hope u have a fantastic day!
Gosh we have come a long way since i met u in the NR the first day!

At first i was like hmmm idk if i should talk to her...but then one day due to jotty i got to talking to u on msn and now we are inseparable! If i don't talk to u for one day i feel like omgg...where did she go! 

Getting rid of my boredom during summer, by making me watch rookie blue...to obsessive convos about Sam and Andy and omg LUKE <3333 still love him!! he is so hottt!!! <333 Then forcing you to watch TVD on time, to you meeting my demands of making siggies at 2 in the morning! Also obsessing over and singing random songs on MSN hahahaha We have come a long way =D 

You know im your girl if you need me to tell off someone!! Anyone who bugs you...u just say the name and i got them! Got ur back lover <333 I hope u have a fantabulous dayyy!!!! May all your wishes come true and you find your own personal Shahid/Sam/Jay Sean/Akshay/Stefan as soon as possible! So we can go shopping for pretty dresses for ur wedding heheheheeheh!!!

Happy Birthday! Love youu <3333333

xox 
Hershi

What an order. First wifey and now lover😆 Thank your Hershey bar 🤗 Actually, I knew you guys were up to something with the sudden question period about what i liked, actors, songs, how I joined IF =P

Jot did one thing good in her life by adding us in the same convo hehe. I know eh?! Even though the convo just sits there, but its always open. 

ROOOKIIEEE BLUEEE! SaNdy 😍 Man, we need to get that AT started up again.

LOL .. your my wing man sending out hate and hitlerish PMs 😆 Ahhh, yup I've appointed you as my wedding dress designer 🤗 I love you tooo <3.

coming soon

... still waiting =P

coming soon

... still waiting =P

Originally posted by MP_Radha

There is a gift that gold cannot buy and a blessing that's rare and true. It is the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend that I have in you.

https://satheeshiyer.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/0131.jpg

People say Diamonds are a girls best friend 😳

And when you are talking about girls how can one forget flowers😉 😆

**MORE GIFTS**

True friends are like Diamonds.. they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves.. they are scattered everywhere. And to just let you know.. you are the one like a diamond.

Thank you for all the lovely gifts 🤗 Using them 😃
Edited by gk_09 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Smileyface

Here we bring you a little kahani, of Gur's pati vrata patni -__- Who in a fit of jealousy decided to write up a story and made us put it up...but the world knows...gur is my lover...right gur baby??!? 

xox hershi

Hell yea 😎 but hey Ravz is my wifey *hmph* so 'crap' talking her.

This is one of the most amazing and unique love story you'll ever hear (well read🤔) about. It's about a girl who found her better half.

Who is this girl you ask? She's none other then G u r p r i t. If you don't know that by now, clearly you haven't been reading this thread properly😳🤣

So yeah! This is about Gurprit's not so secret love affair😃 Why is it not a secret? Cuz everyone already knows she's Ravjot's hubby 😎 So you, you, you and yes YOU! *points in random directions* stop trying to patao her😡 Good *hmph* (message from Ravs)

Ravzzieee 😳 🤗 I love youuu !

Now you're all probably wondering, how did these two first meet, how'd the fall for each other etc. right? Well that's what I'm here for😃

*clears throat*

It all started a bit over 2 years ago (almost 3). Gurprit was going about business as usual when she first laid eyes on Ravjot. She became intrigued by this amazing person and wondered why she never met Ravs before! She then gathered enough courage to finally send a PM to Ravjot on Jan 18, 2008. That's right kids, the pehli mulaqaat anni is coming soon😃

Yup. Sending a promotion PM takes ALOT of courage 😃

Anyway, unknown to Gurprit, Ravs already knew who Gurprit was. Seriously, it's Gurprit. She's famous! How can you not know her?😳 Leaving that aside,  it wasn't until Gurprit's mother, Jot [Angelic_J] got the two to talk to each other and over time they became Mr and Mrs Gurprit <3

Anyone who knows them, knows how awesome Gurprit is. She accepted Ravs despite the fact that Ravs was having an affair with Asma [ashmii] on the condition that she be allowed to have an affair with Mimi [mimi0295]

Were a very modern couple 😎. See we believe its better to have affairs and let the other person know than to hide!

Ok so maybe that's not exactly how it happened🤔 Mr. and Mrs. Gurprit first exchanged PMs regarding Mrs. Gurprit's promotion and then months later, almost a whole year actually, they started talking and became friends <3 Gurprit did not mind Ravjot shamelessly hitting on her and agreed to be Ravjot's hubby. Some sources (Meli a.k.a. Aahaana) disagree and believe that Gurprit seduced Ravs by promoting her. Whatever the case, since then Mr. and Mrs. Gurprit have expanded their family and have 3 kids (they're not too sure with the head count as Mrs. Gurprit keeps adopting and Mr. Gurprit can't keep track).

Seduced?! I didnt even know her 😳 Are you sure its 3? I swear there was more now 😕

the end

love Ravu

Now however, Gur's true love is her Apple...arey no no! not the "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" apple...but the u know Apple...Mac...Hot...Computer...Apple...yeah she has gone all high tech on us 😕

Apppleee ❤️ iPod, MBP, iPhone <3

na chahiye patni, na chahiye lover, gur bas chahiye apna apple 😭

</3

If it wasnt for my 'apple' I wouldnt be able to talk to you *hmph* stop the water works.

well thats all folks...nothing else to see here! go on wish her! move it!

😆
😆

xox hershi

Thanks Hershi & Ravz for publicly announcing my love and affairs story -.-

Jokes apart, i loved it 🤗 And don't believe Meli. Shes after me because I rejected her love.