Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Be careful what you wish for - Page 3

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Swethsy..Yaar..Miss ya..

Hahahh was being a good girl hitting the books..

But there I am on Anu's post..*sorry for spamming*

Yeah I think the CV's were quite abrupt in showing Khushi's  inner dilemma ...and the EXACT reason for her going up to him..

I think I kinda agree on the closure..I mean she is totally off balance by his abruptness as if she has leprosy or something..I think Khushi has always been upfront and vocal with her feelings..never the one to keep it witihn..and so she goes and puts her hand in the lion's mouth..

Maybe she thinks ..after their almost kiss..maybe there is still something to go back for..I really think they should have given a bit more mileage to that scene..even if it was the chabbi ..which I kinda understand weighs heavily upon her..then they should have given them more dialogues.
Edited by current - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant post anu !!!

You clearly said whats going on in arnav's and khushi's mind. 

If khushi leaving RM affecting arnav this much.Wonder what he would do when he comes to know about her engagement😲
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Totally Agreed Momma...I will say here what i said on Chick's post...

The poor girl has been thru HELL in the last 24 hours and she knows that she only has HELL ahead of her with the whole engagement to Slime Babu!!🤢

Her MIND is riled...and wants to give it to him in good measure, but her HEART...her poor heart... it is reeling from him, from his love, from his care, from his rejection, and just wants to REVEL in the last few moments of HIM...even if it is just INSULTS that he is throwing her way...its at least a connection... he is at least affected by her...even if it is only Anger and Pain.

Ab To Dard Se Bhi Mohabbat Hai
Dard Mein Tu Yaad Aata Hai
Khyalon Mein Hi Sahi,
Tu Mera Marham Ban Jata Hai'

The Episode was very emotional...😭

I get the whole ASR hurt...but the thing that really made me cry was Maami Ji's treatment of her...UGH!!  How insulting it was!!😡

And the last HUG with La...that was the last straw...i felt so bad for both of them...in different circumstances these 2 could become great friends. 

Arnav...jab tak usse DARD nahi deta...usko EHSAAS be toh nahi hota ke kita woh feel katra hai uske liye.  He tries to HURT her to gain some peace of MIND...but the peace if mind is at the cost of Peace of HEART...which he cannot seem to find at all!!!

sugar_babe thumbnail
Hey Anu!!
Such a good well written post! My monthly friend is currently visiting me so I think that definetely made me extra emotional while reading your post lol! It was really well analyzed!!

Your take on the refuge force was bang on! This was like a safe haven for her away from her troubled family life, seeing her father paralyzed in bed, being forced to marry a stranger.. she was always excited to go work there, even when Lavanya was mean to her. Its ironic isn't it, because this will turn out to be her safe haven eventually in the coming story line..

Arnav... ahha what can I say, words don't do justice. Poor guy is just so tormented, confused, conflicted... he's just very badly hurt and bothered and he's very very close to lashing out like a mad man... I look forward to the day he finds out Khushi's getting married, he'll be impulsive and do something he'll regret, like getting engaged to La and on Khushi's wedding day, he'll have mad-man Devdas rage and run to her... only to find Shaym.. lol!
Really though, if we saw him snap like that today, he's going to be 100000x worse when he finds out about Shyam, because in his head this is the 2nd time he would've lost control of himself and given in to his love for her..

I might be the minority here, but I always crack up with Bua and Mammi, I'm one of those who laughs at peek-a-boo lol!
I think no one says anything to Mammi because of Arnav, he respects her a lot and he is in a way indebted to her because it was her who helped him the most when he wanted to start his business. So to avoid conflict and wake up the small temper tantrum kid in him, everyone just avoids confronting Mammi and simply ignores the foolish things she says...

This week is going by slow, hopefully after tomorrow's episode the pace will fasten because if the ME is indeed in a week, then the pace has to fasten to reveal Shyam!!

xxx

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: current

Swethsy..Yaar..Miss ya..

Hahahh was being a good girl hitting the books..

But there I am on Anu's post..*sorry for spamming*

Yeah I think the CV's were quite abrupt in showing Khushi's  inner dilemma ...and the EXACT reason for her going up to him..

I think I kinda agree on the closure..I mean she is totally off balance by his abruptness as if she has leprosy or something..I think Khushi has always been upfront and vocal with her feelings..never the one to keep it witihn..and so she goes and puts her hand in the lion's mouth..

Maybe she thinks ..after their almost kiss..maybe there is still something to go back for..I really think they should have given a bit more mileage to that scene..even if it was the chabbi ..which I kinda understand weighs heavily upon her..then they should have given them more dialogues.

Hiya kin!!! I am going to piggyback on your post here!!

@bold - you said it!!!  I think deep down she is not ready to give up yet!!  Like Anu said, it wasn't like the guest house debacle or the subsequent resignation.  This is the man she loves - for better or for worse.  In this situation, for worse, and yet she can't give up.  Maybe she went there to return his mannat chabi because that would be the right thing to do regardless of whether she wants to see him or not.  She faces everything head on and feels the pain of the bumps that the collision gives her...but that does not deter her from doing what she thinks is right.

ASR / Arnav - I believe Arnav suffers from the Stockholm Syndrome!!!  ASR has had him hostage for so long that he feels a sense of loyalty towards him and he'd rather betray his heart than betray his captor.  In fact, he has developed an understanding and empathizes with his captor.  He would die in captivity but not rebel against ASR.  We have already established that he is bipolar...so discussing his split personality is allowed, right?!?!

If i did not make sense then i need a shot of caffeine - haven't had my usual doze today!!!

@Anu - Go Team ArHi!!!!  Brilliant post for the team :)

Edited by mommy2000 - 12 years ago
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Anu - well said!  Piggy backed on Zain's post here, but loved how balanced this post was. 

ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anu, as usual, YOU ROCK!

Brilliant view on KKG and ASR, I feel the same way. The rakshas made her go away 😆 Oh boy such HD Rakshas, am loving it!

He's for sure broken as he knows he cannot be with her, like you said, she has become so much more to him now. But...he doesn't want to feel 'weak'

I want, no I NEED to see his face when he hears KKG is getting engaged 😳
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dang Anu that was fabulous write up. This was such a humane reading of both people. I loved this post!
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Heya,
Awesome as ever👏
Finally a mature take on the current situation!I'm tired of the i hate Arnav and Khushi needs a backbone drone it's getting old unlike you i haven't got the patience in explaining Arnav's behaviour let's hope you get the message across because i seriously think it's like banging your head agianst a brick wall!!
Anyway back to your point i love the way you have said put yourself in Khushi's shoes and then decide wether she should speak up!!
 Would you really have the energy to stand upto Arnav?The girl is broken and literally just about surviving not only did Arnav stomp all over her itsy bitsy heart but she now has to tie herself into a loveless forced marriage..her happiness is down the drain!!She just about has the energy to wake up and breathe!!!
Would you really want to go back and face the heartbreak only to have it happen again?well when Khushi thinks it could not get any worse it does Arnav insults her in her absence making her pain far worse!!Only she happens to hear the insults!!
For her how can he do this after everything they have been through?well exactly that HE CAN because he doesn't want to acknowledge the way she makes him feel..because she makes him feel human not the monster he makes himself out to be!!!By letting Khushi in he's open to vulnerability and that opens the doors to loss the whole point that has defined his life LOSS he doesn't want to experience it again so he tries to stop himself from completely falling and so closes her out because she makes him feel and how can a stone like him feel!!
I too enjoyed todays episode Sanaya and Barun portrayed their emotions fantastically..it made me teary lol in particular the ending because yes she does have a connection to the family but moreso she has a connection to him and it was heartwrenching to watch her leave the pair of them looked like their hearts were being ripped out because by her leaving that dor that ties them together is breaking oh the suffocation love brings!!
I think Khushi was attempting to return his Mannat key maybe then the penny will drop Arnav that like you too this poor girl held onto your mannat chabi don't be under any illusion she loves you lol yeh right!!
Bechara om prakash got the recieving end of Arnav today!!
Lmao that damn gust of wind is just hilarious you have to laugh 😆im past the point of WAT THE!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Hi Anu,

Lovely analysis as always!

I hated mami today...I am so frustrated @ the 3 duo who was sitting and letting her talk nonsense...oh god! I hate her...I even started a thread addressing her awful behavior. I want the feisty Khushi back. I understand ASR has some past demons ... But he really needs to stop manhandling her. He needs a punching bag to let out his frustration and anger...he needs to go to the gym. But, I hoping Khushi shuts him up tomo.